Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
maxsales

Nieuw Statendam cabin question

Recommended Posts

I confess to being a Celebrity "lifer".  However, we have booked a transatlantic on the Nieuw Statendam and have a question about the cabin as I can't find any info on line.  Cabin number is 5225 which is a category VS aft facing.  Does anyone have any info on this cabin?  TYIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, maxsales said:

I confess to being a Celebrity "lifer".  However, we have booked a transatlantic on the Nieuw Statendam and have a question about the cabin as I can't find any info on line.  Cabin number is 5225 which is a category VS aft facing.  Does anyone have any info on this cabin?  TYIA

If i look on the website: https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Nieuw-Statendam 

it looks like a good cabin. Nothing disturbing beneath or above the cabin.

 

But others with more cruising experience then me possible could provide you with more info.

Edited by TheChiefNL
added a line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, maxsales said:

I confess to being a Celebrity "lifer".  However, we have booked a transatlantic on the Nieuw Statendam and have a question about the cabin as I can't find any info on line.  Cabin number is 5225 which is a category VS aft facing.  Does anyone have any info on this cabin?  TYIA

Go to www.halfacts.com You'll find some photos of NS 6214, and also Koningsdam (sister ship) 6233. These will give you a pretty good idea of aft facing V cabins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Cailey53 said:

Go to www.halfacts.com You'll find some photos of NS 6214, and also Koningsdam (sister ship) 6233. These will give you a pretty good idea of aft facing V cabins. 

Thank you!  In those pictures the Balcony looks pretty small, I guess I am just missing my Celebrity M class aft balconies.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you doing a trans-Atlantic this year?  We're going to be in 5231 in January going to the Caribbean, and are really looking forward to it.  We love aft balcony cabins.

 

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, maxsales said:

Anybody else have thoughts on these aft balcony cabins?

 

We  did a photo review of # 5200 which may answer some of your questions . 

 

 

 

We have also done a TA on the Eclipse photo review and with 311,398 views it's our most popular

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

Are you doing a trans-Atlantic this year?  We're going to be in 5231 in January going to the Caribbean, and are really looking forward to it.  We love aft balcony cabins.

 

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

No our TA is October 2020. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A with the Coral Expeditions Team
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...