Cruise Critic Community
Saint Greg

Carnival Glory - LIVE - Aug 25-Sep 1 - NOLA - Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

6 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Taco cat man

E2FEC18B-1DE4-4ED1-9AAC-8B61C554A33B.jpeg

Omg! I could see my son in law wearing something like that! He wears all sorts of weird “cat” wear! 🤣🤣🤣

Ship seems dead now. Alchemy was empty 10 mins ago. Now In the comedy club....10mins till showtime. It’s filling but still plenty of space available.

Standing in the elevator lobby. Comedy show just let out so a lot of people are waiting for the up elevator. I happen to be standing by the one that finally dings instead of dingdonging...before the elevator opens this lady pushes her way to right in front of the elevator, “excuse me, excuse me” like none of us are waiting to get on the elevator. And then of course she’s in the way of two people trying to get off the elevator.

I just don’t get some of these people.

Edited by Saint Greg

The neighbor thing was great until last night. I got woke up three times by loud people up until 1am. My next door neighbors are fine. I think it was a guy across the hall screaming at 1am.

I just got up and threw some clothes on because I can hear them doing what sounds like random drug searches in my neighbors rooms. Sounds like the did the room next to me and it sounds like they’re across the hall now.

How was that Cubano mixto? I love a good Cuban sandwich but that one looks like they just slapped it together. As long as the taste is good, I’m ok with sloppy.

7 minutes ago, blarko said:

How was that Cubano mixto? I love a good Cuban sandwich but that one looks like they just slapped it together. As long as the taste is good, I’m ok with sloppy.

I like it. Its one of my favorite sandwiches on this menu. If I want something lighter I’ll go with the turkey. 

6 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I guess I’m stuck with this chip until my next cruise?

Just consider it your personal OBC!!!

2 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

Just consider it your personal OBC!!!

I hate that. I don’t even like keeping the gift cards because I’m afraid I’ll lose or forget about them. As soon as I get my gift card I’m applying it to something.

Just now, Saint Greg said:

I hate that. I don’t even like keeping the gift cards because I’m afraid I’ll lose or forget about them. As soon as I get my gift card I’m applying it to something.

I feel ya! I had those leftover drink coupons for years after I originally bought them- kept forgetting to bring them with me on cruises and then they finally discontinued them!

Will Guest Services cash it in for you?

Fortunately Greg you cruise often enough that you shouldn't have to wait long...