Cruise Atlas 2020-2021

Cruise4food

On 8/18/2019 at 3:41 AM, ski ww said:

When I go to the HAL web site, " Find a cruise, search for cruise" it only lets me search until end of 2020, nothing for 2021. 

2021 is there. All you have to do is click departure date and it will open and show you the months from January to September 2021. Click each one as part of your search. There are 30 pages of itineraries. Most everything except Europe. I didn’t look through all the pages but I saw Caribbean, SA, Hawaii, NZ, Australia, Asia and Alaska. No Europe yet.

Although I am not happy with their website, I have no problems with basic searches. Even so Inlike the cruise Atlas in paper also. It is easier to browse.

7 hours ago, Storylady said:

2021 is there. All you have to do is click departure date and it will open and show you the months from January to September 2021. Click each one as part of your search. There are 30 pages of itineraries. Most everything except Europe. I didn’t look through all the pages but I saw Caribbean, SA, Hawaii, NZ, Australia, Asia and Alaska. No Europe yet.

Although I am not happy with their website, I have no problems with basic searches. Even so Inlike the cruise Atlas in paper also. It is easier to browse.

Thanks, I was mainly looking for Europe, that's the one that doesn't show. Not a problem I'll just wait awhile. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/21/2019 at 2:14 PM, erewhon said:

Will have to wait a while to see the Atlas, as the advance copies are due to arrive by air end of August/early September,  main supply by sea late September.

Received the Atlas end of September.