Oasis Refurb

8 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Aiming to sail her once she sets sail from Cape Liberty! Her prices for a 7 day are appealing to me and my family! I am just anxious to see if they make a fishbowl-style pool in the Solarium like they did for Symphony!

I just hope the Solarium isn’t as hot as Symphony!  It was so hot in there, that the DH would only join me there once 😞. I actually prefer Harmony’s!

3 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

I just hope the Solarium isn’t as hot as Symphony!  It was so hot in there, that the DH would only join me there once 😞. I actually prefer Harmony’s!

Royal, are you listening? We want a fishbowl pool with less humidity, lol!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CruisinCons said:

We'll be on the 3rd sailing (December 8th) with a bunch of periscope friends, if you have periscope follow along with me @KathLuvsGH.  There is another periscoper that will be on the first sailing @theRCLblog.  

What exactly is this periscope app?

Just now, jbethel11 said:

What exactly is this periscope app?

It's a live streaming app.  All the social media platforms have live streaming capabilities now, where you can go live directly into that app.  Periscope is ONLY for live streaming, it's owned by Twitter.  You can follow people all over the world.  Some are super cool - I follow a guy in Egypt that brings us behind the scenes into areas that tourists cannot go, and another that takes us on safari in Africa.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

It lets you see them doing a live video 🙂

3 minutes ago, CruisinCons said:

It's a live streaming app.  All the social media platforms have live streaming capabilities now, where you can go live directly into that app.  Periscope is ONLY for live streaming, it's owned by Twitter.  You can follow people all over the world.  Some are super cool - I follow a guy in Egypt that brings us behind the scenes into areas that tourists cannot go, and another that takes us on safari in Africa.  

Woah, that seems pretty cool actually! I might consider it myself!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Interesting. Just off Harmony and I did not like their Solarium at all. It was super hot, and the lack of a pool is still kind of mind boggling to me. At least Symphony has the one pool where one of the Harmony hot tubs is located. I would rather have more pool space. I would pick Oasis/Allure ovet the sisters. Actually I wish someone in Miami would look at the Freedom class and mimic that on Oasis 5. Or look at the Edge and then they can say it’s a brand new idea. 

mac_tlc

2154C28A-880C-4C7D-9E6B-E716860AA3C1.jpeg

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Like 1

I went on her the last 3 marches. I have been on all the oasis class and I sure hope they keep the pool in solarium. I am hoping more than anything to see Cats leave forever. I am on the March 1 sailing. I don’t think cats is going anywhere but I can pray. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, renza said:

I went on her the last 3 marches. I have been on all the oasis class and I sure hope they keep the pool in solarium. I am hoping more than anything to see Cats leave forever. I am on the March 1 sailing. I don’t think cats is going anywhere but I can pray. 

This video's like to dislike ratio shows how little people like Cats.

13 minutes ago, renza said:

Lol, I want to see Cats “for free”, so I hope it stays on 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Lol, I want to see Cats “for free”, so I hope it stays on 🙂

Everyone left during the  intermission. We actually stayed for the whole  production. Never again. 

• Like 2