Oasis Refurb

On 10/16/2019 at 12:43 PM, cruisegoal100 said:

hi 

Sailing on b2b2b 12/1/12/8 and 12/15 0f 2019.

Question? We had a J4 reserved     wiith cabin14236 for 12/15 and now our set sill pass says reprint gty.

Anyone know how this works?

Thanks

Not sure if this has anything to do with your situation, but I had read somewhere that some cabins had been reassigned on the 12/1 sailing (which I am on).

I really hope they create a documentary on the refurbishment as I love seeing the whole process and what they accomplish in a relatively short amount of time. 

I am curious as to what the backup plan is IF something ever malfunctions with stacks where they can’t be lowered while on the way back to NJ and they can’t enter the harbour under the bridge? I am sure this has been discussed internally. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, OACAggie said:

I really hope they create a documentary on the refurbishment as I love seeing the whole process and what they accomplish in a relatively short amount of time. 

I am curious as to what the backup plan is IF something ever malfunctions with stacks where they can’t be lowered while on the way back to NJ and they can’t enter the harbour under the bridge? I am sure this has been discussed internally. 

Plan B

Bring Oasis to Boston.

1 hour ago, OACAggie said:

I think the last one they did was the Sovereign.  They shifted to secret agent and Jenny McCarthy nonsense.

12 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

So the funnels will now look like Harmony and Symphony?

Please, please, please don't quote lengthy posts (or edit before posting) for such simple question - your fellow CC posters with carpel tunnel syndrome caused by excessive scrolling will appreciate it.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Please, please, please don't quote lengthy posts (or edit before posting) for such simple question - your fellow CC posters with carpel tunnel syndrome caused by excessive scrolling will appreciate it.

Happy?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, OACAggie said:

I was thinking the same thing. Thanks for those posting pictures and video as it showcases how comprehensive the "amplification" work is.   

7 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Lloyd - Is it possible that this is the one stack at the very aft near the Flowrider? Looking at the shape and form the profile is very similar. 

Old thread about the rear stack. It looks square.  Might be for kitchen exhaust.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/1518233-oasisallure-second-smokestack/