Oasis Refurb

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Has anyone seen the 90 minute version of CATS yet?

How about the other new shows?

I saw some aquatheater rehearsal, nice 80s soundtrack..can't wait to see the full thing.  Today was the first full day and it was the Headliner and Frozen in Time.  New shows start tomorrow.

3 hours ago, little britain said:

Did they put the new slimline phones in the cabins that have the usb in the side? 

The phone in my cabin (9854) is slim but no USB and obviously not new.  It could use a little shot of canned air to clean out the keypad things.

Oddly though, my phone on Mariner in March looked like an old phone but it had a USB port on the side.

The room TV does have one.  Comes in handy. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Has anyone seen the 90 minute version of CATS yet?

How about the other new shows?

Matt has some  pictures of the new show One Sky on his website. No real review though.

Saw my first preview of the movie Cats on TV yesterday☺

Edited by blueridgemama

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

Yes.

I just want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and to thank you for all the time and effort you put in as moderators on this forum. Your speedy responses to questions really help answer all the questions,  especially for those cruisers new to Royal Caribbean.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, blueridgemama said:

I just want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and to thank you for all the time and effort you put in as moderators on this forum. Your speedy responses to questions really help answer all the questions,  especially for those cruisers new to Royal Caribbean.

I appreciate the kind words.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, CP3o said:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/oasis-of-the-seas/things-to-do

Anyone find it odd they show both the Bionic Bar and Champagne Bar on things to do "Bars" section for Oasis?  As an aside, are there adults that enjoy the Bionic bar?

image.png.dd5a25e7e45f25b1f301add36d6ebbb8.png

How would you define adult?

It seemed quite popular with customers on Symphony. 

Interesting enough, they have a display that shows popular drinks by age. I think it goes to 70+

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, CP3o said:

Anyone find it odd they show both the Bionic Bar and Champagne Bar on things to do "Bars" section for Oasis?  As an aside, are there adults that enjoy the Bionic bar?

My wife and I and our friends quite enjoyed it. I've said it elsewhere but we never visited the Champagne Bar when we were on Oasis but visited Bionic Bar at least daily, if not a couple of times a day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, garnetpalmetto said:

My wife and I and our friends quite enjoyed it. I've said it elsewhere but we never visited the Champagne Bar when we were on Oasis but visited Bionic Bar at least daily, if not a couple of times a day.

Always been curious as to what the Bionic Bar robotic bartenders  spend their gratuity monies on?  WD-40?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, CP3o said:

image.png.dd5a25e7e45f25b1f301add36d6ebbb8.png

We will try it again when on the Oasis, but on the quantum not good   The drinks weren’t nearly as good as those made by a bartender and severed in plastic cups.  Also we noticed the bionic bar broke down frequently   That was a few years ago and I assume has improved 

Edited by Cruise a holic