Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
patrickmoran

What To Do On the 2nd Day in Bora Bora?

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, banzaii said:

Thanks for that.

 

Do you know if there is an official port schedule for the region?  That one only goes out until May 2020.

 

I did find this http://crew-center.com/french-polynesia-cruise-ports-schedules-2020 but not sure how acurate as it says it is taken from the cruise line itineraries.

Not sure of any others websites.  Like you said, not sure how accurate the crew center one is.  It doesn't show the Oceania Regatta being in Bora Bora on Nov. 18 and 19 of this year, the same days as the Wind Spirit. It does show up on the Cruisett. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, banzaii said:

Thanks for that.

 

Do you know if there is an official port schedule for the region?  That one only goes out until May 2020.

 

I did find this http://crew-center.com/french-polynesia-cruise-ports-schedules-2020 but not sure how acurate as it says it is taken from the cruise line itineraries.

 

Here's something that goes out till 2021.

https://www.cruisemapper.com/ports

 

From the few dates/ports I entered for my upcoming cruises it was accurate. But can't tell just how good it is.

Edited by Petoonya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Petoonya said:

 

Here's something that goes out till 2021.

https://www.cruisemapper.com/ports

 

From the few dates/ports I entered for my upcoming cruises it was accurate. But can't tell just how good it is.

Thanks, what did you search for I couldn't find any of the French Polynesian Islands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, banzaii said:

Thanks, what did you search for I couldn't find any of the French Polynesian Islands.

Hi again!

All you have to do is enter the name of the port in the blank space (Bora Bora, Papeete, Moorea, Fakarava or whatever). Once you enter the name of the port or island, "French Polynesia" will appear. Enter that and you'll get the page with schedules.

 

Let me know if it's not working for you.

Edited by Petoonya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2019 at 4:53 AM, Heartfelttraveler said:

We did a tour with Bora Bora H2O in February 2019.  I have already booked with him again for October 2020.  He only took four.  He is getting a new boat for six.

 

http://www.boraborah2o.com/

How was the tour with Bora Bora H2O?  We have one booked for the afternoon of Jan. 16/20 with another couple.  Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.

Edited by Islandbc
Submitted incorrect information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Islandbc said:

How was the tour with Bora Bora H2O?  We have one booked for the afternoon of Jan. 16/20 with another couple.  Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.

 

We had a great time.  (We have booked with him again in October 2020.)  He moved us to different spots for the best snorkeling.  He is knowledgeable of the islands and loves what he does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Heartfelttraveler said:

 

We had a great time.  (We have booked with him again in October 2020.)  He moved us to different spots for the best snorkeling.  He is knowledgeable of the islands and loves what he does.

Sounds like a great tour.  Thanks for the quick response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Heartfelttraveler said:

 

We had a great time.  (We have booked with him again in October 2020.)  He moved us to different spots for the best snorkeling.  He is knowledgeable of the islands and loves what he does.

We have booked H2O for 4 October 2020 for the morning.  When is yours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...