Cruise Critic Community
txd

B2B question

8 hours ago, davekathy said:

All of our B2B cruise have been 7 days per leg. We have received $50.00 per leg, per stateroom. 

Celebrity UK gave us £100 per leg discount last week on a Reflection B2B November 2020 cruise.

(10night + 11 night cruise)

Edited by mickey89

2 hours ago, mickey89 said:

Celebrity UK gave us £100 per leg discount last week on a Reflection B2B November 2020 cruise.

(10night + 11 night cruise)

I believe the discount is $50 per leg for 7-9 days and $100 per leg 10 days and longer.  I found out recently that if a leg is less than 7 days there is nothing.  I have a 6 day followed by a 7 day and only received $50 for the second leg.

We did back to back and switched suites, they did a great job we could not get same suite but just moved from 6104 to 6102. We were told to leave anything hanging in closet and we packed the rest , left suitcases in suite , move was super quick and a couple of hours later we had everything in new suite. 

I believe the discount is $50 per leg for 7-9 days and $100 per leg 10 days and longer.  I found out recently that if a leg is less than 7 days there is nothing.  I have a 6 day followed by a 7 day and only received $50 for the second leg.

That sounds right.  I was astonished for Celebrity UK to offer to match my TA's when I asked about the B2B discount which was 8% below their webprice.  Obviously I booked with Celebrity as the deposit were transferrable without fees if I decided to change cruises.

Edited by mickey89

Here’s a copy of the B2B instructions from a recent cruise. 

This cruise we were already cleared in Japan so didn’t even have to leave the ship for immigration.   

BF0A4EF7-C81F-4754-8092-FB267D91D586.jpeg

Edited by Jim_Iain

On 8/19/2019 at 4:31 PM, mickey89 said:

Many of the security personnel especially in Miami must be casual labour or inadequately trained as on our B2B we had a lot of hassle getting back on the ship after a few hours ashore. 

Had this exact issue on Infinity in March. I left the ship to take  some heavy items I had purchased, to my car in the port parking garage. When I returned, I had my transit pass in hand. The first security person I encountered had never seen it and didn’t  know what to do. She wanted to see my boarding pass and passport.

On the advice of a passenger I met on the first cruise, I did have the passport with me. The young lady, who was extremely polite, called a supervisor over, who had never seen the transit pass, but knew the policy. My lucky charm was one of the security folks who had seen me leave the ship and asked, as I exited,  if I had my transit pass for return. She was going on a break, saw me discussing the issue, came over and “saved” me. Lesson I learned from this, bring your transit pass, but also bring your set sail paperwork for the second cruise and passport. Everybody was polite, wanted to help, but simply had no idea how to handle this.

Edited by Straughn