Jet ski tour in Grand Cayman

DeborahGwaltney

I was wondering the best tour company to book with to do a jet ski tour that goes to stingray city and starfish island. Would love your recommendations and who to stay away from. Was thinking of going through discount excursions. But thought I would ask your opinion first.

I have twice used Island Marketing to book a jet ski excursion to stingray city and both times it was looks of fun and well run.  As it is a small group your tour guide gives a great experience at stingray city.  Here is link to their website for Grand Cayman:

https://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/

It was a short walk to the transportation pickup point from the cruise terminal.  The excursion departs from a hotel and at the hotel they have a place to leave items such as towels or other clothing.  The beach where you mount the jet ski is rather rocky so be sure to wear a pair of sandals or water shoes which you can take off and put in one of the storage compartments.  Also bring some money to buy a drink at Rum Point where you stop for an hour or so.

One recommendation is to book individual jet skis instead of booking double riders.  Yes, it is more expensive but riding single provides a better overall experience.

And I thought you did put your post in the port forum.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2019 at 4:09 PM, CaptainR said:

I have twice used Island Marketing to book a jet ski excursion to stingray city and both times it was looks of fun and well run.  As it is a small group your tour guide gives a great experience at stingray city.  Here is link to their website for Grand Cayman:

https://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/

It was a short walk to the transportation pickup point from the cruise terminal.  The excursion departs from a hotel and at the hotel they have a place to leave items such as towels or other clothing.  The beach where you mount the jet ski is rather rocky so be sure to wear a pair of sandals or water shoes which you can take off and put in one of the storage compartments.  Also bring some money to buy a drink at Rum Point where you stop for an hour or so.

One recommendation is to book individual jet skis instead of booking double riders.  Yes, it is more expensive but riding single provides a better overall experience.

And I thought you did put your post in the port forum.

Thanks for sharing this.  Was just cruising thru the forums, saw this, and booked it for Jan 2. 

We ended up using discount excursions and it was amazing .  All of the carnival jet ski excursions were cancelled due to high waves but ours still went out and it was just the 3 of us with the guide. Our guide was great and gave us plenty of time at the 3 different areas(starfish. Island, stingray city, reef)  and he also had food to feed the stingrays and the fish.  This was absolutely my favorite excursion!!!! Highly recommend this!!!! 

On 12/25/2019 at 12:43 AM, DeborahGwaltney said:

We ended up using discount excursions and it was amazing .  All of the carnival jet ski excursions were cancelled due to high waves but ours still went out and it was just the 3 of us with the guide. Our guide was great and gave us plenty of time at the 3 different areas(starfish. Island, stingray city, reef)  and he also had food to feed the stingrays and the fish.  This was absolutely my favorite excursion!!!! Highly recommend this!!!! 

Do you have a link?