Aqua Class on Constellation

Hayesgirl

We were in 9050 I think.  Small room, but the perks of an afternoon snack delivered, fresh water, and soothing water sounds were great.  The room was cheaper than a regular balcony room so we booked.  I also loved the free spa use at any time.  Blu for dining without the numbers of guests was also nice.  This was several years ago so I don't know what may have changed.

True, they can be more expensive but sometimes not by much. I have one booked on the Connie now and chose it as it was only a tad more and Blu was worth it for me. 

Have a look at the deck plan. Especially the floor above you. I booked on deck 9 but was cautious about selecting a location where the buffet chairs and tables won't be as audible. The staff tend to drag and scrape them early in the morning and late at night. Also, if possible, look for a cabin that doesn't have a large 'no cabin' space directly in front of your cabin. I don't know how better to say that!! It's great if they are cabins that open on the other side but if it is dead space it could be where the staff are in and out with their carts and have their morning chats.

I've had AQ on a few of the ships and enjoyed it. I personally don't think any of the perks other than Blu are worth it (and to be honest we tend to order off the main menu a lot of the time) but I like breakfast quick without crowds and the small dining room.Not worth hundreds but worth a bit.

I hope others chime in so I can see how my cabin really stacks up!!

on deck 9, try to get a cabin 9108, 9110,.... or the equivalent on the other side.  They are under carpeted areas so no noise from above.  Cabins that are under the pool deck , as others have said, may have some noise from above when someone moves a chair or when they roll a heavy cart across the deck.   We have stayed in 9108/9110 multiple times on M-class ships....no problems.

Yes, if you can get one of those aft A1 cabins, definitely go for it....1138/1140/1141 are really the prized ones with much larger balconies.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hayesgirl said:

What cabin to avoid when choosing Aqua Class on the Constellation. 

Just as info, some people complain that the Aqua rooms on deck 11 can hear the sound/noise from the movie screen on deck 12.  We were on deck 11 on the Infinity and while we could occasionally hear some movie sounds when on the balcony, it never really bothered us.  The people next door complained.  Everyone has their own level of tolerance, but just wanted to at least mention it.  You can probably search for "movie noise" and some threads may pop up.

1 hour ago, Hayesgirl said:

Thanks everyone still considering booking AQ.

Just injecting a note of reality here.  We often find the noise made by our neighbors, including above/below to be far more troublesome than some scraping above.  We have had folks open their balcony doors and play the TV at full volume.  We have had all day parties, we have had bluetooth speakers playing loud music on the balcony. We have had what must have been a basketball team practicing above us....and crying babies...and don't forget the kids running up/down the halls and folks yelling in the halls to their friends..

I wouldn't worry too much about the cabin positition noise issues.... yes, they are real, but you may find that your neighbors are more of a problem...and that's true no matter what cabin you book.

Ghstudio -   I unfo have to agree with you......especially the bluetooth speakers.  And don't get me started on the kids running around.  And the dog poop in the hall.  I'd trade that all day for some scraping or movie noise 😠

Does any one know....

I've booked 1123 but it looks like the one next door (1119) has a larger balcony.

Do Celebrity (UK) allow you to swap to the next door cabin at no extra charge?

Won't bother calling if they do...

We have been in an aqua on them constellation twice and mainly for the dining in Aqua which we like,  the second time however stayed in one of the aft cabins 1140 which has a great balcony but is subject to the noise from the cinema screen directly above which plays on a loop most of the day and evening and some of films laguage content leave a lot to be desired! We would not choose this cabin again.

On 8/22/2019 at 5:47 PM, Pentlands said:

All of them, not worth the extra money.

I really wonder why it’s so successful then??!! 🤔

We love Aqua because of Blu and book it whenever we can.

The time we did not, we missed Blu every day when we were in the rush and noise of MDR.

We’ve sailed Aqua class in Millennium and Summit (same deck plan as Constellation).  Blu is the main benefit for us. We avoid the Deck 9 cabins because of the overhang and always go for Deck 11. Never been bothered by the noise from the cinema above - you can hear it on the balcony but not in the cabin. I’d avoid the very front and rear cabins (1100, 1101, 1136, 1139) because they are next to an exterior door which can slam.