Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
kazu

**** Holland America Board’s Future Cruise Listing Updated August 23rd, 2019 ****

Recommended Posts

HOLLAND AMERICA BOARD'S
FUTURE CRUISE LISTING 
Updated
August 23rd
, 2019

 

We all love to hear what cruises you are booked on.
 
I post the Bon Voyage threads 7 days before sailing so, to be included in this, you need to post your details here to allow sufficient time to be on the updated Future Cruise Listing.  It’s better to post earlier than later but if it is later please post THREE weeks in advance to make sure it doesn’t get missed.
           
We would also be interested to know if this is your first cruise, your first HAL cruise or if you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary.  Details needed are in the 2nd post of this thread. 
 
Please use REPLY and not QUOTE when posting to this thread. Using 'Quote' makes a very long thread and difficult for others to read.
 
While this list is a lot of fun, please don't mistake it for a Roll Call thread.
You can go to the Roll Call Section here on Cruise Critic and find your cruise to sign up there too.
That's where your Meet & Greet planning, tour sharing, and other activities specific to your cruise will be happening.       
 
This week’s additions and changes are in BOLD and highlighted in aqua (sea colours).

        

AUGUST 2019

N Statendam - 25-Aug-19 - 14 day Jewels of the Baltic
asebastian
we're sailing away.... - B2B2B2B2B2B2B following Aug. 4th & 25th & with Sept. 8th, 15th, 27th & Oct. 7th
Cailey53 - 1st sailing as 4* Mariners

N Statendam – 25-Aug-19 – 53 days - ?
we’re sailing away….     
Veendam - 26-Aug-19 – 12 day Voyage of the Explorers
JR42
ksmaxey & DW

Amsterdam – 26-Aug-19 – 14 day Great Alaskan Explorer
StLouisCruisers – celebrating 50th wedding anniversary on board
Av8rix
N Amsterdam - 31-Aug-19 - 7 day Alaskan Inside Passage
crunchii & Zarmengar

 

SEPTEMBER 2019

Oosterdam - 01-Sep-19 - 7 day Alaskan Explorer/Hubbard
operakatz

Zuiderdam - 03-Sep-19
- 12 day Colors of Canada & New England
vms & majormomma- mother - daughter trip
lynanken
Eurodam - 07-Sep-19 - 7 day Alaska Explorer R/T Seattle
Gonzowifey - 1st HAL cruise & 1st Alaska
Nieuw Amsterdam - 07-Sep-19 - 7 day Inside Passage R/T Vancouver
threebluestars - first HAL cruise - sailing with Mom & family friends

Oosterdam – 08-Sep-19 – 7 night Alaska Explorer
razzinger – 1st time on HAL & to Alaska, 9th cruise overall
N Statendam - 08-Sep-19 - 7 day Norse Legends
we're sailing away.... - B2B2B2B2B2B2B following Aug. 4th, 18th, 25th & with Sept. 15th, 27th & Oct. 7th
Amsterdam - 09-Sep-19 - 14 day Great Alaskan Explorer
IrishSmileyM3 - 3rd HAL cruise, 1st Alaska, celebrating 12.5th anniversary

N Statendam – 15-Sep-19 – 12 day Iberian Adventure
 travelqueen101    - celebrating 60th birthday
we're sailing away.... - B2B2B2B2B2B2B following Aug. 4th, 18th, 25th, Sept. 8th and with Sept. 27th & Oct. 7th

Zuiderdam – 15-Sep-19 – 12 day Quebec to NYC
mamaofami – 60th anniversary trip
Amsterdam - 23-Sep-19 35 day Incan Empires
ArtsyCraftsy
woodworker & knitter
Volendam - 25-Sep-19 - 23 day Panama Canal
Av8rix
N Statendam - 27-Sep-19 - 10 day Mediterranean Mosaic
we're sailing away.... B2B2B2B2B2B2B following Aug. 4th, 18th, 25th, Sept. 8th, 15th & with Oct. 7th
Eurodam - 29-Sep-19 - 16 day collector R/T Vancouver - Hawaii & Pacific, Mexico
pizzadog -celebrating 54th wedding anniversary
cemnm18 - celebrating DW's birthday
gypsymama5996

Westerdam – 29-Sep-19 – 13 day North Pacific CrossingK
rwams – with granddaughter

 

OCTOBER 2019 

Rotterdam – 05-Oct-19 – 14 day European River Explorer
doncarlos & Fishbabe
N Statendam - 07-Oct-19 10 day Mediterranean Dream
I like vacation -
 celebrating an anniversary & achieving 3* status
we're sailing away.... - B2B2B2B2B2B2B following Aug. 4th, 18th, 25th, Sept. 8th, 15th, 27th
N Statendam - 07-Oct-19 - Best of the Mediterranean
Dismomx5 -  celebrating 35th anniversary on their 4th HAL cruise

Koningsdam - 31-Oct-19 - 13 day Passage to America
vinonme2 -with sister, DS's 1st cruise, pre-cruise stay in Lake Como & Tuscany for 2 weeks

Eurodam - 15-Oct-19 - 4 night Pacific Coastal
msmayor - B2B with 7 night Mexican Riviera

Koningsdam – 18-Oct-19 – 13 day Mediterranean Legend
we’re sailing away…..- B2B2B with Oct. 31st & Nov. 13th
Koningsdam – 18-Oct-19 – 26 day Mediterranean Legend & Passage to America
Sailingdutchy
Vict0riann
Cruizer Bill & Cruizer Diana                                                                         

Queen Mary 2 - 18-Oct-19 - 7-night Eastbound Transatlantic
rafinmd   - B2B2B with Crystal Bach Oct 25 and Crystal Serenity Nov 5
Eurodam - 19-Oct-19 - 7 night Mexican Riviera
msmayor - B2B following 4 night Pacific coastal
N Amsterdam - 19-Oct-19 - 7 day Eastern Caribbean
DFD1

N Amsterdam – 19-Oct-19 – 14 day Eastern/Tropical Caribbean
saturn93                                                                                                      
Rotterdam – 19-Oct-19 – 32 day Holy Land and Passage to America
 aliaschief & DWaliaschief
Cinder Again             

Oosterdam - 20-Oct-19 - 17 day Circle Hawaii
cat shepard
Zuiderdam - 20-Oct-19 - 10 day Panama Canal Sunfarer
RetiredNow

AMA Amacerto - 27-Oct-19 - 7 day Legendary Danube (Nuremburg - Budapest
AZNATIVE2000 - visiting Prague Oct. 21st precruise 
Crystal Bach 25-Oct-19 - 10-night Enchanting Moselle
rafinmd   - B2B2B following QM2 Oct 18  & with Crystal Serenity Nov5
Amsterdam - 28-Oct-19 - 51 day Tales of the South Pacific
Traveling Dot
FlorenceItaly
Veendam - 30-Oct-19 - 7 day Eastern Caribbean
anderson1203 - first HAL cruise

Koningsdam - 31-Oct-19 - 13 day Passage to America
we're sailing away.....B2B2B following Oct. 18th & with Nov. 13th

 

NOVEMBER 2019

 
Eurodam - 02-Nov-19 - 7 night Mexican riviera
dobiemom

Crystal Serenity - 5-Nov-19 - 19-night Explorer Combination - Barcelona to FTL

rafinmd   - B2B2B following QM2 Oct 18, Crystal Bach Oct 25 and with Symphony Nov 24
N Statendam - 10-Nov-19 - 7 day Eastern Caribbean
Crazy For Cats
the2ofusB2B with Nov. 17th

Judyrem - first HAL cruise, 70th birthday celebration
Himself
DFWGUYZ - achieving 3* on this sailing

Koningsdam - 13-Nov-19 - 11 day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer
we're sailing away.... B2B2B following Oct. 18th & Oct. 31st
Celebrity Silhouette - 14-Nov-19 - 8 Day Southern Caribbean
Cruisinetta
N Statendam - 17-Nov-19 - 14 day Western/Tropical Caribbean
taxmantoo
the2ofusB2B following Nov. 10th
Volendam – 20-Nov-19 – 30 Night Amazon Explorer
Loreto – celebrating 50th wedding anniversary
Chergs
N Amsterdam - 23-Nov-19 - 7 day Tropical Caribbean
Cruise twin - with twin & a friend celebrating the twins' belated birthday
grest - celebrating Thanksgiving birthday

N Statendam - 24-Nov-19 - 7 day Tropical Caribbean
HELENPSL - annual Thanksgiving cruise with Angelo
N Statendam - 24-Nov-19 - 14 day Tropical/Eastern Caribbean
oldpharmguy
Koningsdam - 24-Nov-19 - 10 night Southern Caribbean Seafarer
wdw 1972    

Crystal Serenity -24-Nov-19 - 7-night Caribbean Cornucopia from Miami
rafinmd   - B2B2B following QM2 Oct 18, Crystal Bach Oct 25  &  Crystal Serenity Nov 5

 

 

DECEMBER   2019 

N. Statendam - 01-Dec-19 - 7 day Eastern Caribbean
deliver42
Eurodam - 01-Dec-19 - 10 day Panama Canal partial transit
DFD1 - celebrating birthday
Maasdam - 03-Dec-19 - 20 day New Zealand & Pacific
VK3DQ - first HAL cruise, with MIL, celebrating 95th (MIL) & 73rd (VK3) birthdays on board
N Amsterdam - 07-Dec-19 - 7 day Tropical Caribbean
1ANGELCAT- celebrating with friends - 1 receiving their Platinum medallion
sp2 - celebrating 23rd anniversary & sp2's birthday & their 25th cruise
WScruiser & Kopfhunter - B2B with Dec. 14th (on their longest cruise)

Rotterdam - 06-Dec-19 - 15 day Panama Canal
sambamama - 1st time on Rotterdam & West to East Panama
N Amsterdam - 14-Dec-19 - Eastern Caribbean
WScruiser & Kopfhunter - B2B following Dec. 7th 
Amsterdam - 18-Dec-19 - 17 day Panama Canal Holiday
Infi

Veendam
 – 18-Dec-19 – 10 day Southern Caribbean Seafarer Holiday

Crazy For Cats
Zaandam - 18-Dec-19 - 22 day  Holiday South America& Antarctica  
RetiredNow     - B2B with 09-Jan-20
Cruizer Bill & Cruizer Diana
Volendam - 20-Dec-19 - 16 night Christmas & New Year
hal lover - 1st time on Volendam

Westerdam - 21-Dec-19 14 day Far East Discovery
TN Fem
Rotterdam - 21-Dec-19 - 17 day Panama Canal (FLL - SD)
dbaudit & Doc Bear2nd Panama Canal
Koningsdam - 22-Dec-19 - 11 day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer Holiday
jagger16 - 1st extended holiday cruise
Oosterdam - 28-Dec-19 - 7 day Mexican Riviera

LynnObie - 50th wedding anniversary with 3 daughters, spouses & 2 grandchildren

 

JANUARY 2020 

Koningsdam - 02-Jan-20 - 10 day Southern Caribbean Seafarer
RevNeal

Amsterdam – 04-Jan-20 - Grand World Voyage

we’re sailing away….                                  
mame42
scluvsrain                                        
Scrapnana                                                
DeepWaterMariner –     2nd World Voyage
N Amsterdam - 04-Jan-20 - 7 day Eastern Caribbean
kcohleffel - 1st HAL cruise

Volendam – 05-Jan-20   77 day Grand South America & Antarctica Voyage 
Oak Hill Cruisers                     
travellersrest
TBcruiserguy
N Statendam - 05-Jan-20 - 14 day Tropical/Eastern Caribbean
ger_77 - escape from the frozen tundra

Zaandam - 09-Jan-20 - 22 day South America& Antarctica                                                                            
0bnxshs & Missy's Mom – birthday celebration on board & achieving 5*
RetiredNow - B2B with 18-Dec-19
bobalink - 1st time on Zaandam & South America
N Statendam - 12-Jan-20 - Eastern Caribbean
pjck71 - celebrating 25th anniversary & DH's 50th birthday, 2nd time on HAL

Westerdam - 16-Jan-20 - 30 day Far East Discovery Collector
pictonite
Koningsdam - 22-Jan-20 - 12 day Caribbean
aliaschief & DWAliaschief

Crystal Serenity - 22-Jan-20 - 40-day World Cruise Segment Los Angeles to Sydney
rafinmd - B2B with QM2 March 5
Silver Wind - 23-Jan-20 11 day Eastern Caribbean
Randyk47

Regent Seven Seas Mariner - 24-Jan-20 - 131 day World Cruise
ArtsyCraftsy - first World Cruise
N Statendam - 26-Jan-20 - 14 day Tropical/Eastern Caribbean
forwardho - celebrating birthday on board

 

FEBRUARY 2020 

Oosterdam - 05-Feb-20 17 day Panama Canal
VintageGeo-1st time through the Canal
Zuiderdam - 08-Feb-20 
- 7 day Tropical Caribbean
OVgirl - B2B with 11 day Panama Sunfarer cruise

N Statendam - 9-Feb-20 - 14 day Tropical Caribbean

Typhoon1
Zuiderdam - 15-Feb-20 11 day Panama Canal Sunfarer

OVgirl - B2B following 7 day Tropical Caribbean Feb. 8th
Eurodam - 16-Feb-20 - 14 day Panama Canal (FLL - SD)
RetiredMustang
summer slope
N Statendam - 16-Feb-20 - 7 day Tropical Caribbean
Brewgirl1 - 3rd HAL cruise, travelling with parents & adult children

Koningsdam - 23-Feb-20 - 10 night Southern Caribbean Seafarer
esimon - Robert, Ellen, Lynn and Will Ohio

MARCH 2020  

Queen Mary 2 - 06-Mar-20 - 50-day World Cruise Segment Sydney to New York
rafinmd - B2B with Crystal Serenity January 22 
Zaandam – 07-Mar-20 – 31 day South America, Inca & Panama Canal Discovery
kazu                                                       
Rotterdam – 11-Mar-20 – Panama Canal San D to FLL
DeeniEncinitas -      B2B with Oceania Riviera – March 30th
summer slope
Oosterdam - 14-Mar-20 - 7 day Mexican Riviera
KroozNut
Westerdam - 14-Mar-20 - 14 day China Explorer
LTC_Motes daughter's graduation cruise

Koningsdam – 15-Mar-20 – 44 day Voyage of the Americas – (FLL – SD)
Overhead Fred – longest cruise ever
Maasdam - 15-Mar-20 - 19 day South Pacific

madera1
Eurodam – 18-Mar-20 – 18 day Circle Hawaii
lakeside42
jeda -celebrating 40th anniversary - B2B with Pacific Coastal Apr. 5th
CaliforniaAC - with friends Bill & Di
Cailey53 

Oosterdam - 21-Mar-20 - 28 day Hawaii, Tahiti, Marquesas
Tomn
deena
crystalspin & dr'spin - belated celebration of dr'spin's retirement at end of 2019
VacationingCharlene

Oceania Riviera – 30- Mar-20 – TA Miami to Rome
DeeniEncinitas – B2B following Rotterdam March 11th

 

APRIL 2020 

Eurodam - 05-Apr-20 - 6 day Pacific Coastal
jeda - B2B following Mar. 18th

Rotterdam - 06-Apr-20 16 day Azores & Normandy Explorer
grest
NIAGARANGIE - first HAL cruise

Oceania Riviera - 19-Apr-20 - 10 day Monte Carlo - BCN
DeeniEncinitas Christmas present from DH
Zuiderdam - 19-Apr-20 - 14 day Passage to Rome
kazu - followed by visit to Galicia, Spain
N Statendam - 19-Apr-20 - 14 night TA to Amsterdam
TriumphGuyAL - 1st HAL cruise, 4th overall - celebrating 43rd anniversary on board

Veendam - 22-Apr-20 - 17 day Azores & Normandy Explorer
lizzies_mom
esther e
Westerdam - 25-Apr-20 - 16 day North Pacific Crossing
Taters
Oosterdam - 25-Apr-20 - 7 day Pacific Coastal
lazey1 - 1st time cruising as 5* & in a Neptune wrap around suite

 

MAY 2020

N Statendam - 10-May-20 - 14 day Jewels of the Baltic
rwams

Zuiderdam - 15-May-20 - Mediterranean Empires
gwilli

Maasdam 18-May-20 
- 14 day Great Alaska Explorer
TomAndJane
woodworker & knitter

Zaandam
 - 23-May-20 - 7-Day Canada & New England Discovery
BRWolf -  (Bruce and Karen)

 

JUNE 2020
N Amsterdam - 03-Jun-20 
- 24 day Mediterranean Empires/Adriatic Dream
taxmantoo
Zuiderdam - 20-Jun-20 - 12 day European Splendour (Rome - Copenhagen)
mr. godfredo - celebrating 25 year anniversary

 

JULY 2020

Zuiderdam - 02-Jul-20 - 24 day Northern Isles & Jewels of the Baltic
Lucie73821

NStatendam19-Jul-20 - 7 day Norwegian fjord
Bramcruiser
 

AUGUST 2020

Viking Orion - 04-Aug-20 - 68 day Grand Cape Horn Adventure
ArtsyCraftsy

Zuiderdam - 09-Aug-20 - 10 day Jewels of the Baltic
shudie- B2B with Aug. 19th
Caribbean Princess - 16 day Greenland & Canada
StartrainDD

Zuiderdam - 19-Aug-20
 - 19 day Viking Passage
I like vacation
Vict0riann - big birthday on board
shudie- B2B with Aug. 9th

Queen Mary 2 - 21-Aug-20 7-night Eastbound Transatlantic
rafinmd   - B2B2B with Crystal Serenity 30 Aug and Zuiderdam Sept 17th
Crystal Serenity - 30-Aug-20 - 13 day TA Discovery (BCN - Que)
rafinmd - B2B2B following QM2 Aug 21st and with Zuiderdam Sept. 17th

 

SEPTEMBER 2020


N Statendam - 13-Sep-20 - 12 night Iberian Peninsula
Poulsbo Cruisers - 30th anniversary cruise

Zuiderdam - 17-Sep-20 - 10 day Newfoundland & New England Discovery (Quebec to Boston)
rafinmd - B2B2B following QM2 Aug 21st and Crystal Serenity Aug. 30th

Viking Sea - 21-Sep-20 10 days Empire of the Mediterranean (Venice to Athens)
terrydtx - 1st Viking Ocean cruise, celebrating50th anniversary
Koningsdam - 26-Sep-20 - 7 day Wine and Country & Pacific Northwest
crunchii & Zarmengar

 

OCTOBER 2020

Viking Tir – 01-Oct-20 – 14 day Grand European River Cruise (Budapest to Amsterdam)
aliaschief & DWaliaschief     - 1st Grand river cruise
Westerdam - 07-Oct-20 - 37 day Inca & South America Discovery
GeorgeCharlie
N Amsterdam - 13-Oct-20 - 12 day Mediterranean Romance
canadianbear - 1st time in Europe

Rotterdam - 17-Oct-20 - 15 day Transatlantic (BCN - FLL)
sambamama1st time to Africa

Zaandam – 31-Oct-20 – 14 day Southern Caribbean
Overhead Fred

 

 

NOVEMBER 2020

Westerdam - 13-Nov-20 - 14 day South America Passage (BA - Santiago)
Taters
N Statendam - 22-Nov-20 - 10 day Southern Caribbean Seafarer

cruiseguy56
Westerdam - 27-Nov-20 - 22 day South America, Antarctica & Solar Eclipse
Loreto

Zuiderdam 29-Nov-20 - Southern Caribbean
Cruisinetta

 

DECEMBER 2020

N Statendam - 02-12-20 - 11 night Southern Caribbean Wayfarer
wdw1972
N Statendam - 02-12-20 - 21 day Caribbean (B2B Dec. 2-23)
cate54 - mother & daughter cruise
Zuiderdam - 09-Dec-20 - 11 day Panama Canal Sunfarer
Mr and Mrs CIQ -retirement cruise
grest
Westerdam - 19-Dec-20 - 22 day South America & Antarctica Holiday
StartrainDD - pre-cruise trip Dec. 13th to Igazu Falls

Noordam - 20-Dec-20 - 15-day Far East Discovery
LTC Motes party of 7
NCL Escape - 27-Dec-20 - 7 night Eastern Caribbean
msmayor - holiday cruise to celebrate with adult children

 

JANUARY 2021

Koningsdam - 02-Jan-21 - 7 day Mexican Riviera
mab4285 - first solo cruise & HAL cruise as an adult
Amsterdam - 04-Jan-21 - 128 day Grand World Voyage
vinonme2
Maasdam - 04-Jan-21 - 40 day Australia, Indonesia & Indian Collector
aliaschief & DWAliaschief - B2B2B with Feb 13th & Mar 4th

N Statendam - 06-Jan-21 - 21 day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer/Seafarer
crystalspin - with dr'spin, mom & DBr0 & SIL, celebrating 30th anniversary & DB's 60th birthday
Koningsdam - 09-Jan-21 - 24 day Collectors' Cruise - Hawaii & Mexico
DeeniEncinitas

N Amsterdam - 09-Jan-21 - 7 day Eastern Caribbean
deliver42

 

FEBRUARY 2021

Maasdam - 13-Feb-21 - 19 day Papua, New Guinea & Phillipine Adventurer
aliaschief & DWAliaschief - B2B2B following Jan. 4th & with Mar. 4th

Rotterdam - 21-Feb-21 32 day Hawaii, Tahiti, & Marquesas

Overhead Fred
josumello - first HAL cruise
samsonmo

 

MARCH 2021

Maasdam - 04-Mar-21 - 25 day South Pacific Crossing
aliaschief & DWAliaschief - B2B2B following Jan. 4th & Feb. 13th

N Statendam - 21-Mar-21 - 10 day cruise
doone - Friends & Family cruise

APRIL 2021

Maasdam - 09-Apr-21 - 14 day Mexican Riviera
sambamama - 1st Mexican Riviera, birthday celebration on board

 

AUGUST 2021

Oosterdam - 22-Aug-21 7 day Alaskan Explorer
crunchii & Zarmengar

 

HAPPY CRUISING EVERYONE!

 

Jacqui

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bon Voyage threads are derived from this listing.

 

If you would like to receive a Bon Voyage, I need the following details posted please:

 

Your EMBARKATION date  

The SHIP you are on    

# of days (including if you are on  a Collectors or B2B) & the NAME of  your cruise  

      

 B2B?  If you want Bon Voyages for  them, please give the dates. 

 

Thank you 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, seeriteR said:

November 6, 2019

Veendam

7 days

 

Happy to add it for you 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jan 11, 2020 

Oosterdam 

7 Day Mexican Riviera 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

October 9, 11 days, Canada.    Zuiderdam

 

October 20, 11 days, Partial Panama Canal       Zuiderdam

 

 Back to back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2019 at 4:54 AM, kazu said:

HOLLAND AMERICA BOARD'S
FUTURE CRUISE LISTING 
Updated
August 23rd
, 2019

 

We all love to hear what cruises you are booked on.
 
I post the Bon Voyage threads 7 days before sailing so, to be included in this, you need to post your details here to allow sufficient time to be on the updated Future Cruise Listing.  It’s better to post earlier than later but if it is later please post THREE weeks in advance to make sure it doesn’t get missed.
           
We would also be interested to know if this is your first cruise, your first HAL cruise or if you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary.  Details needed are in the 2nd post of this thread. 
 
Please use REPLY and not QUOTE when posting to this thread. Using 'Quote' makes a very long thread and difficult for others to read.
 
While this list is a lot of fun, please don't mistake it for a Roll Call thread.
You can go to the Roll Call Section here on Cruise Critic and find your cruise to sign up there too.
That's where your Meet & Greet planning, tour sharing, and other activities specific to your cruise will be happening.       
 
This week’s additions and changes are in BOLD and highlighted in aqua (sea colours).

        

AUGUST 2019

N Statendam - 25-Aug-19 - 14 day Jewels of the Baltic
asebastian
we're sailing away.... - B2B2B2B2B2B2B following Aug. 4th & 25th & with Sept. 8th, 15th, 27th & Oct. 7th
Cailey53 - 1st sailing as 4* Mariners

N Statendam – 25-Aug-19 – 53 days - ?
we’re sailing away….     
Veendam - 26-Aug-19 – 12 day Voyage of the Explorers
JR42
ksmaxey & DW

Amsterdam – 26-Aug-19 – 14 day Great Alaskan Explorer
StLouisCruisers – celebrating 50th wedding anniversary on board
Av8rix
N Amsterdam - 31-Aug-19 - 7 day Alaskan Inside Passage
crunchii & Zarmengar

 

SEPTEMBER 2019

Oosterdam - 01-Sep-19 - 7 day Alaskan Explorer/Hubbard
operakatz

Zuiderdam - 03-Sep-19
- 12 day Colors of Canada & New England
vms & majormomma- mother - daughter trip
lynanken
Eurodam - 07-Sep-19 - 7 day Alaska Explorer R/T Seattle
Gonzowifey - 1st HAL cruise & 1st Alaska
Nieuw Amsterdam - 07-Sep-19 - 7 day Inside Passage R/T Vancouver
threebluestars - first HAL cruise - sailing with Mom & family friends

Oosterdam – 08-Sep-19 – 7 night Alaska Explorer
razzinger – 1st time on HAL & to Alaska, 9th cruise overall
N Statendam - 08-Sep-19 - 7 day Norse Legends
we're sailing away.... - B2B2B2B2B2B2B following Aug. 4th, 18th, 25th & with Sept. 15th, 27th & Oct. 7th
Amsterdam - 09-Sep-19 - 14 day Great Alaskan Explorer
IrishSmileyM3 - 3rd HAL cruise, 1st Alaska, celebrating 12.5th anniversary

N Statendam – 15-Sep-19 – 12 day Iberian Adventure
 travelqueen101    - celebrating 60th birthday
we're sailing away.... - B2B2B2B2B2B2B following Aug. 4th, 18th, 25th, Sept. 8th and with Sept. 27th & Oct. 7th

Zuiderdam – 15-Sep-19 – 12 day Quebec to NYC
mamaofami – 60th anniversary trip
Amsterdam - 23-Sep-19 35 day Incan Empires
ArtsyCraftsy
woodworker & knitter
Volendam - 25-Sep-19 - 23 day Panama Canal
Av8rix
N Statendam - 27-Sep-19 - 10 day Mediterranean Mosaic
we're sailing away.... B2B2B2B2B2B2B following Aug. 4th, 18th, 25th, Sept. 8th, 15th & with Oct. 7th
Eurodam - 29-Sep-19 - 16 day collector R/T Vancouver - Hawaii & Pacific, Mexico
pizzadog -celebrating 54th wedding anniversary
cemnm18 - celebrating DW's birthday
gypsymama5996

Westerdam – 29-Sep-19 – 13 day North Pacific CrossingK
rwams – with granddaughter

 

OCTOBER 2019 

Rotterdam – 05-Oct-19 – 14 day European River Explorer
doncarlos & Fishbabe
N Statendam - 07-Oct-19 10 day Mediterranean Dream
I like vacation -
 celebrating an anniversary & achieving 3* status
we're sailing away.... - B2B2B2B2B2B2B following Aug. 4th, 18th, 25th, Sept. 8th, 15th, 27th
N Statendam - 07-Oct-19 - Best of the Mediterranean
Dismomx5 -  celebrating 35th anniversary on their 4th HAL cruise

Koningsdam - 31-Oct-19 - 13 day Passage to America
vinonme2 -with sister, DS's 1st cruise, pre-cruise stay in Lake Como & Tuscany for 2 weeks

Eurodam - 15-Oct-19 - 4 night Pacific Coastal
msmayor - B2B with 7 night Mexican Riviera

Koningsdam – 18-Oct-19 – 13 day Mediterranean Legend
we’re sailing away…..- B2B2B with Oct. 31st & Nov. 13th
Koningsdam – 18-Oct-19 – 26 day Mediterranean Legend & Passage to America
Sailingdutchy
Vict0riann
Cruizer Bill & Cruizer Diana                                                                         

Queen Mary 2 - 18-Oct-19 - 7-night Eastbound Transatlantic
rafinmd   - B2B2B with Crystal Bach Oct 25 and Crystal Serenity Nov 5
Eurodam - 19-Oct-19 - 7 night Mexican Riviera
msmayor - B2B following 4 night Pacific coastal
N Amsterdam - 19-Oct-19 - 7 day Eastern Caribbean
DFD1

N Amsterdam – 19-Oct-19 – 14 day Eastern/Tropical Caribbean
saturn93                                                                                                      
Rotterdam – 19-Oct-19 – 32 day Holy Land and Passage to America
 aliaschief & DWaliaschief
Cinder Again             

Oosterdam - 20-Oct-19 - 17 day Circle Hawaii
cat shepard
Zuiderdam - 20-Oct-19 - 10 day Panama Canal Sunfarer
RetiredNow

AMA Amacerto - 27-Oct-19 - 7 day Legendary Danube (Nuremburg - Budapest
AZNATIVE2000 - visiting Prague Oct. 21st precruise 
Crystal Bach 25-Oct-19 - 10-night Enchanting Moselle
rafinmd   - B2B2B following QM2 Oct 18  & with Crystal Serenity Nov5
Amsterdam - 28-Oct-19 - 51 day Tales of the South Pacific
Traveling Dot
FlorenceItaly
Veendam - 30-Oct-19 - 7 day Eastern Caribbean
anderson1203 - first HAL cruise

Koningsdam - 31-Oct-19 - 13 day Passage to America
we're sailing away.....B2B2B following Oct. 18th & with Nov. 13th

 

NOVEMBER 2019

 
Eurodam - 02-Nov-19 - 7 night Mexican riviera
dobiemom

Crystal Serenity - 5-Nov-19 - 19-night Explorer Combination - Barcelona to FTL

rafinmd   - B2B2B following QM2 Oct 18, Crystal Bach Oct 25 and with Symphony Nov 24
N Statendam - 10-Nov-19 - 7 day Eastern Caribbean
Crazy For Cats
the2ofusB2B with Nov. 17th

Judyrem - first HAL cruise, 70th birthday celebration
Himself
DFWGUYZ - achieving 3* on this sailing

Koningsdam - 13-Nov-19 - 11 day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer
we're sailing away.... B2B2B following Oct. 18th & Oct. 31st
Celebrity Silhouette - 14-Nov-19 - 8 Day Southern Caribbean
Cruisinetta
N Statendam - 17-Nov-19 - 14 day Western/Tropical Caribbean
taxmantoo
the2ofusB2B following Nov. 10th
Volendam – 20-Nov-19 – 30 Night Amazon Explorer
Loreto – celebrating 50th wedding anniversary
Chergs
N Amsterdam - 23-Nov-19 - 7 day Tropical Caribbean
Cruise twin - with twin & a friend celebrating the twins' belated birthday
grest - celebrating Thanksgiving birthday

N Statendam - 24-Nov-19 - 7 day Tropical Caribbean
HELENPSL - annual Thanksgiving cruise with Angelo
N Statendam - 24-Nov-19 - 14 day Tropical/Eastern Caribbean
oldpharmguy
Koningsdam - 24-Nov-19 - 10 night Southern Caribbean Seafarer
wdw 1972    

Crystal Serenity -24-Nov-19 - 7-night Caribbean Cornucopia from Miami
rafinmd   - B2B2B following QM2 Oct 18, Crystal Bach Oct 25  &  Crystal Serenity Nov 5

 

 

DECEMBER   2019 

N. Statendam - 01-Dec-19 - 7 day Eastern Caribbean
deliver42
Eurodam - 01-Dec-19 - 10 day Panama Canal partial transit
DFD1 - celebrating birthday
Maasdam - 03-Dec-19 - 20 day New Zealand & Pacific
VK3DQ - first HAL cruise, with MIL, celebrating 95th (MIL) & 73rd (VK3) birthdays on board
N Amsterdam - 07-Dec-19 - 7 day Tropical Caribbean
1ANGELCAT- celebrating with friends - 1 receiving their Platinum medallion
sp2 - celebrating 23rd anniversary & sp2's birthday & their 25th cruise
WScruiser & Kopfhunter - B2B with Dec. 14th (on their longest cruise)

Rotterdam - 06-Dec-19 - 15 day Panama Canal
sambamama - 1st time on Rotterdam & West to East Panama
N Amsterdam - 14-Dec-19 - Eastern Caribbean
WScruiser & Kopfhunter - B2B following Dec. 7th 
Amsterdam - 18-Dec-19 - 17 day Panama Canal Holiday
Infi

Veendam
 – 18-Dec-19 – 10 day Southern Caribbean Seafarer Holiday

Crazy For Cats
Zaandam - 18-Dec-19 - 22 day  Holiday South America& Antarctica  
RetiredNow     - B2B with 09-Jan-20
Cruizer Bill & Cruizer Diana
Volendam - 20-Dec-19 - 16 night Christmas & New Year
hal lover - 1st time on Volendam

Westerdam - 21-Dec-19 14 day Far East Discovery
TN Fem
Rotterdam - 21-Dec-19 - 17 day Panama Canal (FLL - SD)
dbaudit & Doc Bear2nd Panama Canal
Koningsdam - 22-Dec-19 - 11 day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer Holiday
jagger16 - 1st extended holiday cruise
Oosterdam - 28-Dec-19 - 7 day Mexican Riviera

LynnObie - 50th wedding anniversary with 3 daughters, spouses & 2 grandchildren

 

JANUARY 2020 

Koningsdam - 02-Jan-20 - 10 day Southern Caribbean Seafarer
RevNeal

Amsterdam – 04-Jan-20 - Grand World Voyage

we’re sailing away….                                  
mame42
scluvsrain                                        
Scrapnana                                                
DeepWaterMariner –     2nd World Voyage
N Amsterdam - 04-Jan-20 - 7 day Eastern Caribbean
kcohleffel - 1st HAL cruise

Volendam – 05-Jan-20   77 day Grand South America & Antarctica Voyage 
Oak Hill Cruisers                     
travellersrest
TBcruiserguy
N Statendam - 05-Jan-20 - 14 day Tropical/Eastern Caribbean
ger_77 - escape from the frozen tundra

Zaandam - 09-Jan-20 - 22 day South America& Antarctica                                                                            
0bnxshs & Missy's Mom – birthday celebration on board & achieving 5*
RetiredNow - B2B with 18-Dec-19
bobalink - 1st time on Zaandam & South America
N Statendam - 12-Jan-20 - Eastern Caribbean
pjck71 - celebrating 25th anniversary & DH's 50th birthday, 2nd time on HAL

Westerdam - 16-Jan-20 - 30 day Far East Discovery Collector
pictonite
Koningsdam - 22-Jan-20 - 12 day Caribbean
aliaschief & DWAliaschief

Crystal Serenity - 22-Jan-20 - 40-day World Cruise Segment Los Angeles to Sydney
rafinmd - B2B with QM2 March 5
Silver Wind - 23-Jan-20 11 day Eastern Caribbean
Randyk47

Regent Seven Seas Mariner - 24-Jan-20 - 131 day World Cruise
ArtsyCraftsy - first World Cruise
N Statendam - 26-Jan-20 - 14 day Tropical/Eastern Caribbean
forwardho - celebrating birthday on board

 

FEBRUARY 2020 

Oosterdam - 05-Feb-20 17 day Panama Canal
VintageGeo-1st time through the Canal
Zuiderdam - 08-Feb-20 
- 7 day Tropical Caribbean
OVgirl - B2B with 11 day Panama Sunfarer cruise

N Statendam - 9-Feb-20 - 14 day Tropical Caribbean

Typhoon1
Zuiderdam - 15-Feb-20 11 day Panama Canal Sunfarer

OVgirl - B2B following 7 day Tropical Caribbean Feb. 8th
Eurodam - 16-Feb-20 - 14 day Panama Canal (FLL - SD)
RetiredMustang
summer slope
N Statendam - 16-Feb-20 - 7 day Tropical Caribbean
Brewgirl1 - 3rd HAL cruise, travelling with parents & adult children

Koningsdam - 23-Feb-20 - 10 night Southern Caribbean Seafarer
esimon - Robert, Ellen, Lynn and Will Ohio

MARCH 2020  

Queen Mary 2 - 06-Mar-20 - 50-day World Cruise Segment Sydney to New York
rafinmd - B2B with Crystal Serenity January 22 
Zaandam – 07-Mar-20 – 31 day South America, Inca & Panama Canal Discovery
kazu                                                       
Rotterdam – 11-Mar-20 – Panama Canal San D to FLL
DeeniEncinitas -      B2B with Oceania Riviera – March 30th
summer slope
Oosterdam - 14-Mar-20 - 7 day Mexican Riviera
KroozNut
Westerdam - 14-Mar-20 - 14 day China Explorer
LTC_Motes daughter's graduation cruise

Koningsdam – 15-Mar-20 – 44 day Voyage of the Americas – (FLL – SD)
Overhead Fred – longest cruise ever
Maasdam - 15-Mar-20 - 19 day South Pacific

madera1
Eurodam – 18-Mar-20 – 18 day Circle Hawaii
lakeside42
jeda -celebrating 40th anniversary - B2B with Pacific Coastal Apr. 5th
CaliforniaAC - with friends Bill & Di
Cailey53 

Oosterdam - 21-Mar-20 - 28 day Hawaii, Tahiti, Marquesas
Tomn
deena
crystalspin & dr'spin - belated celebration of dr'spin's retirement at end of 2019
VacationingCharlene

Oceania Riviera – 30- Mar-20 – TA Miami to Rome
DeeniEncinitas – B2B following Rotterdam March 11th

 

APRIL 2020 

Eurodam - 05-Apr-20 - 6 day Pacific Coastal
jeda - B2B following Mar. 18th

Rotterdam - 06-Apr-20 16 day Azores & Normandy Explorer
grest
NIAGARANGIE - first HAL cruise

Oceania Riviera - 19-Apr-20 - 10 day Monte Carlo - BCN
DeeniEncinitas Christmas present from DH
Zuiderdam - 19-Apr-20 - 14 day Passage to Rome
kazu - followed by visit to Galicia, Spain
N Statendam - 19-Apr-20 - 14 night TA to Amsterdam
TriumphGuyAL - 1st HAL cruise, 4th overall - celebrating 43rd anniversary on board

Veendam - 22-Apr-20 - 17 day Azores & Normandy Explorer
lizzies_mom
esther e
Westerdam - 25-Apr-20 - 16 day North Pacific Crossing
Taters
Oosterdam - 25-Apr-20 - 7 day Pacific Coastal
lazey1 - 1st time cruising as 5* & in a Neptune wrap around suite

 

MAY 2020

N Statendam - 10-May-20 - 14 day Jewels of the Baltic
rwams

Zuiderdam - 15-May-20 - Mediterranean Empires
gwilli

Maasdam 18-May-20 
- 14 day Great Alaska Explorer
TomAndJane
woodworker & knitter

Zaandam
 - 23-May-20 - 7-Day Canada & New England Discovery
BRWolf -  (Bruce and Karen)

 

JUNE 2020
N Amsterdam - 03-Jun-20 
- 24 day Mediterranean Empires/Adriatic Dream
taxmantoo
Zuiderdam - 20-Jun-20 - 12 day European Splendour (Rome - Copenhagen)
mr. godfredo - celebrating 25 year anniversary

 

JULY 2020

Zuiderdam - 02-Jul-20 - 24 day Northern Isles & Jewels of the Baltic
Lucie73821

NStatendam19-Jul-20 - 7 day Norwegian fjord
Bramcruiser
 

AUGUST 2020

Viking Orion - 04-Aug-20 - 68 day Grand Cape Horn Adventure
ArtsyCraftsy

Zuiderdam - 09-Aug-20 - 10 day Jewels of the Baltic
shudie- B2B with Aug. 19th
Caribbean Princess - 16 day Greenland & Canada
StartrainDD

Zuiderdam - 19-Aug-20
 - 19 day Viking Passage
I like vacation
Vict0riann - big birthday on board
shudie- B2B with Aug. 9th

Queen Mary 2 - 21-Aug-20 7-night Eastbound Transatlantic
rafinmd   - B2B2B with Crystal Serenity 30 Aug and Zuiderdam Sept 17th
Crystal Serenity - 30-Aug-20 - 13 day TA Discovery (BCN - Que)
rafinmd - B2B2B following QM2 Aug 21st and with Zuiderdam Sept. 17th

 

SEPTEMBER 2020


N Statendam - 13-Sep-20 - 12 night Iberian Peninsula
Poulsbo Cruisers - 30th anniversary cruise

Zuiderdam - 17-Sep-20 - 10 day Newfoundland & New England Discovery (Quebec to Boston)
rafinmd - B2B2B following QM2 Aug 21st and Crystal Serenity Aug. 30th

Viking Sea - 21-Sep-20 10 days Empire of the Mediterranean (Venice to Athens)
terrydtx - 1st Viking Ocean cruise, celebrating50th anniversary
Koningsdam - 26-Sep-20 - 7 day Wine and Country & Pacific Northwest
crunchii & Zarmengar

 

OCTOBER 2020

Viking Tir – 01-Oct-20 – 14 day Grand European River Cruise (Budapest to Amsterdam)
aliaschief & DWaliaschief     - 1st Grand river cruise
Westerdam - 07-Oct-20 - 37 day Inca & South America Discovery
GeorgeCharlie
N Amsterdam - 13-Oct-20 - 12 day Mediterranean Romance
canadianbear - 1st time in Europe

Rotterdam - 17-Oct-20 - 15 day Transatlantic (BCN - FLL)
sambamama1st time to Africa

Zaandam – 31-Oct-20 – 14 day Southern Caribbean
Overhead Fred

 

 

NOVEMBER 2020

Westerdam - 13-Nov-20 - 14 day South America Passage (BA - Santiago)
Taters
N Statendam - 22-Nov-20 - 10 day Southern Caribbean Seafarer

cruiseguy56
Westerdam - 27-Nov-20 - 22 day South America, Antarctica & Solar Eclipse
Loreto

Zuiderdam 29-Nov-20 - Southern Caribbean
Cruisinetta

 

DECEMBER 2020

N Statendam - 02-12-20 - 11 night Southern Caribbean Wayfarer
wdw1972
N Statendam - 02-12-20 - 21 day Caribbean (B2B Dec. 2-23)
cate54 - mother & daughter cruise
Zuiderdam - 09-Dec-20 - 11 day Panama Canal Sunfarer
Mr and Mrs CIQ -retirement cruise
grest
Westerdam - 19-Dec-20 - 22 day South America & Antarctica Holiday
StartrainDD - pre-cruise trip Dec. 13th to Igazu Falls

Noordam - 20-Dec-20 - 15-day Far East Discovery
LTC Motes party of 7
NCL Escape - 27-Dec-20 - 7 night Eastern Caribbean
msmayor - holiday cruise to celebrate with adult children

 

JANUARY 2021

Koningsdam - 02-Jan-21 - 7 day Mexican Riviera
mab4285 - first solo cruise & HAL cruise as an adult
Amsterdam - 04-Jan-21 - 128 day Grand World Voyage
vinonme2
Maasdam - 04-Jan-21 - 40 day Australia, Indonesia & Indian Collector
aliaschief & DWAliaschief - B2B2B with Feb 13th & Mar 4th

N Statendam - 06-Jan-21 - 21 day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer/Seafarer
crystalspin - with dr'spin, mom & DBr0 & SIL, celebrating 30th anniversary & DB's 60th birthday
Koningsdam - 09-Jan-21 - 24 day Collectors' Cruise - Hawaii & Mexico
DeeniEncinitas

N Amsterdam - 09-Jan-21 - 7 day Eastern Caribbean
deliver42

 

FEBRUARY 2021

Maasdam - 13-Feb-21 - 19 day Papua, New Guinea & Phillipine Adventurer
aliaschief & DWAliaschief - B2B2B following Jan. 4th & with Mar. 4th

Rotterdam - 21-Feb-21 32 day Hawaii, Tahiti, & Marquesas

Overhead Fred
josumello - first HAL cruise
samsonmo

 

MARCH 2021

Maasdam - 04-Mar-21 - 25 day South Pacific Crossing
aliaschief & DWAliaschief - B2B2B following Jan. 4th & Feb. 13th

N Statendam - 21-Mar-21 - 10 day cruise
doone - Friends & Family cruise

APRIL 2021

Maasdam - 09-Apr-21 - 14 day Mexican Riviera
sambamama - 1st Mexican Riviera, birthday celebration on board

 

AUGUST 2021

Oosterdam - 22-Aug-21 7 day Alaskan Explorer
crunchii & Zarmengar

 

HAPPY CRUISING EVERYONE!

 

Jacqui

We are sailing  Nov 3 ,2020  koningsdam  18  day round trip San diego to Hawaii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

We are sailing  Nov 3 ,2020  koningsdam  18  day round trip San diego to Hawaii

 

Happy to add it for you.

 

Just a reminder - as per my 4th paragraph in my post you quoted:

 

Please use REPLY and not QUOTE when posting to this thread. Using 'Quote' makes a very long thread and difficult for others to read.”

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gknep said:

Jan 11, 2020 

Oosterdam 

7 Day Mexican Riviera 

 

Happy to add it for you 🙂 

6 hours ago, cruzn single said:

October 9, 11 days, Canada.    Zuiderdam

 

October 20, 11 days, Partial Panama Canal       Zuiderdam

 

 Back to back

 

I assume these cruises are scheduled for this year?  2019?

 

Please confirm and I’ll get them added for you 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, cruzn single said:

Oops, yes 20@9.  “Senior moment.”

 

thanks for confirming 😄 

 

No worries on the ‘senior moment’.  Happens to the best of us 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sorry, a little late. September 13, 2019 Koningsdam ,  23 days Ancient Empires and Mediterranean Legends.Bronze medallion. And finally going to visit Meteora! 

Edited by bennybear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bennybear said:

Sorry, a little late. September 13, 2019 Koningsdam ,  23 days Ancient Empires and Mediterranean Legends.Bronze medallion. And finally going to visit Meteora! 

Nice 🙂. You will LOVE Meteora. A bit of a walk and climb but worth ever minute.

 

It’s incredible 🙂 

happy to add it of you and congrats on your bronze medal 😄 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Jacqui!

 

We have another one to add please:

 

April 6, 2020  

Rotterdam
16 days - Azores & Normandy Expedition 

This cruise ends in Rotterdam so we are sailing the Rotterdam TO Rotterdam.  It also ends at the height of Holland's "Tulip season" so we are staying 4 days post-cruise in Leiden to take in Kuekenhof gardens, Amsterdam, and Haarlem all aglow with the best of spring colors!  Would love to have you join us!

Arie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StartrainDD said:

Hi Jacqui!

 

We have another one to add please:

 

April 6, 2020  

Rotterdam
16 days - Azores & Normandy Expedition 

This cruise ends in Rotterdam so we are sailing the Rotterdam TO Rotterdam.  It also ends at the height of Holland's "Tulip season" so we are staying 4 days post-cruise in Leiden to take in Kuekenhof gardens, Amsterdam, and Haarlem all aglow with the best of spring colors!  Would love to have you join us!

Arie

 

Hi Arie,

 

That’s a really nice itinerary.  I did it a couple of years ago on the Rotterdam.  I think you should enjoy it - we sure did. 🙂 

 

Would love to join you but we are doing the Zuiderdam on April 12th.  Enjoy the tulips and Leiden 🙂 

 

It’s my pleasure to add this one for you 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is now CLOSED.

 

Please post your future cruise plans on the updated listing for August 30th, 2019.  Here is the link - 

 

Thank you 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...