Brillance of the Seas... fact sheet??

We are looking into our first RCCL cruise. Brillance of the Seas. I've researched the itinerary and now I'm looking at the ship. I can't find much info on it and I was wondering if anybody had a link or a quick overview of the ship. We have three teens who love the water slides, rope courses, etc.  Am I missing something or does this ship not have these?  Besides a teen club, what kind of things does this ship have for 12-15 year olds?    Thank you.

Edited by MaiTaiMary

Hi

This website does give a good overview of the Brilliance of the Seas, as it does every cruise ship. I can’t see how to get there from this page, but you can just google “cruise critic Brilliance of the Seas review” and it will come up.

We have been on Brilliance of the Seas without kids, but in addition to the teen club, there is a climbing wall, a mini/crazy golf on the top deck, and a large movie screen in the pool area where they do play evening movies including marvel films etc.

Brilliance of the Seas does not have the flow rider or large slides or zip lines I’m afraid.

Have a look at the deck plans on the RCCL Website. 

I don´t think you are missing anyting. There is only one waterslide for small kiddies on the Brilliance. You won´t find rope Courses on any RCI ship. As noted there´s a climbing wall. 

In the way of OnBoard activities there´s probably better ships for Teens.