Recommendations at Bayside market in Miami

I would suggest trying something outside of Bayside int he Downtown Miami or Brickell area. If you tell us a price range or what food you're looking to try. 

If Bayside is a must I would reccomend the Knife or Los Ranchos for something more Miami. Tradewinds has decent reviews as well. But you won't find locals recommending much in Bayside for food. 

I have to agree... all the menus I looked at were typical pub/bar food at slightly high prices.  I will be there in October a night before a cruise and I have chosen Cvi.che 105, a peruvian seafood restaurant with great reviews.  I might wander over to Bayside after for the nightlife and an expensive drink or two lol.

15 hours ago, Flymia said:

I would suggest trying something outside of Bayside int he Downtown Miami or Brickell area. If you tell us a price range or what food you're looking to try. 

If Bayside is a must I would reccomend the Knife or Los Ranchos for something more Miami. Tradewinds has decent reviews as well. But you won't find locals recommending much in Bayside for food. 

Thanks. Good to know! I guess I would say 20  to 30 per plate and would love to do sea food or Cuban food. 

On 8/25/2019 at 9:08 AM, PelicanBill said:

I have to agree... all the menus I looked at were typical pub/bar food at slightly high prices.  I will be there in October a night before a cruise and I have chosen Cvi.che 105, a peruvian seafood restaurant with great reviews.  I might wander over to Bayside after for the nightlife and an expensive drink or two lol.

Good choice. 

19 hours ago, dawnvan said:

Thanks. Good to know! I guess I would say 20  to 30 per plate and would love to do sea food or Cuban food. 

I would suggest taking an Uber/Lyft to Garcias for dinner (seafood) then heading over to Bayside if you want for a drink and walk around. 

There is also Ceviche 105 (peruvian seafood) or a bit cheaper and casual Pollo Y Jarras right next door. I enjoy both places a lot. For Cuban, there is Sergios Cafe in Brickell. 

11 hours ago, Flymia said:

I would suggest taking an Uber/Lyft to Garcias for dinner (seafood) then heading over to Bayside if you want for a drink and walk around. 

There is also Ceviche 105 (peruvian seafood) or a bit cheaper and casual Pollo Y Jarras right next door. I enjoy both places a lot. For Cuban, there is Sergios Cafe in Brickell. 

Latin Cafe 2000 is another suggestion for Cuban in Brickell.  Sergios is here but Latin Cafe is an actual sit down restaurant with both inside and outside seating.   They have live music many weekends, a beautiful bar and daily happy hour from 5- 8 pm. Very  reasonably priced.

Edited by Host CJSKIDS