Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
niksmom630

“LIVE” From Allure of the Seas 8/25-9/1....Third time’s a charm?

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

Well, appears I am back up and running although not sure how or how long. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Haven’t been able to access any forums since 2 pm yesterday

 

so I’ll catch up on photos first

 

Nachi

 

 

Did you ever hear from the Cruise Critic technical people?  I posted your problem in the help forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nachi is an all inclusive $55 per person for unlimited beverages. In the past they didn’t seem to have restrictions  on what could be ordered in the way of food, but yesterday they informed us one appetizer, one soup/salad, one entree and one dessert 64454F06-80BA-4414-A170-F6A665176B8F.thumb.jpeg.30274871523a7f1c06ff1c85210f8c76.jpeg

 

 

Beef  Fajitas , grilled shrimp, nachos and guacamole. Passed on the soup 

 

Menu options , again food included at no cost, just limited as I stated above

 

 

294841A7-807D-41DA-80EE-AC7236A4B82A.thumb.jpeg.336f8bcc0f0eee728c72308b98898d7a.jpeg

 

 

4A5D7B72-196F-4227-BF93-70DA6D7AFE49.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots more  pics from today 

 

here is the “note” from Epstein’s mother we get to take back to work. 😉 probably dating myself with that reference but kotter fans will understand 

 

 

 

 

image.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

 

Did you ever hear from the Cruise Critic technical people?  I posted your problem in the help forum.

 

Thanks for the help Bob (and Andrew) . I have been toggling back and forth between my iPad (where I sent the CC HELP email from) and my iPhone (different email). When I get back on the iPad I will see if they responded. 

 

I had set up a new account thinking it was an account/password issue, because it wouldn’t even let me reset my password. When I set up the new account, I got an email confirming my new account which contains a hyperlink to the boards, and that is working. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was the comedy show good. We are heading down on Wednesday to embark. I emailed the concierge to see if they were doing any paid upgrades. Would live to go back to the loft. We are in a Grand Suite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most towel animals make you smile, but I’m not sure how to feel

about this. 😳 tip your steward wisely. He

does have the key to your cabin

 

 

069D14F0-B8F5-45C3-9028-61C1ED36C5CA.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

Was the comedy show good. We are heading down on Wednesday to embark. I emailed the concierge to see if they were doing any paid upgrades. Would live to go back to the loft. We are in a Grand Suite. 

Tagg was good. Definitely email the concierge. They are offering great pricing onboard for the 4 day sailing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

Tagg was good. Definitely email the concierge. They are offering great pricing onboard for the 4 day sailing 

We are being told that they are not cancelling ahead of time just don’t show up and the fcc credit will apply. Not sure if there was a difference between a ta and royal booking. 

 

Uou must be be ready to get off after 10!days. I wonder how’s many people will accept it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great to see you back live Chris.  What were the prices to stay on board for the shortened cruise?

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Great to see you back live Chris.  What were the prices to stay on board for the shortened cruise?

 

Inside $199 PP, $399 ocean view balcony , sea class guarantee $499, sky class guarantee $599, Star is sold out . We have until Tuesday am (and availability at that point) to decide 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

We are being told that they are not cancelling ahead of time just don’t show up and the fcc credit will apply. Not sure if there was a difference between a ta and royal booking. 

 

Uou must be be ready to get off after 10!days. I wonder how’s many people will accept it. 

I would take 4 more days if the timing was better In a heartbeat. We just have commitments and.....depending on weather forecast, we still might. I’d rather stay on board than camp out at the airport when/ if flights are cancelled 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, irishgal432 said:

Did you notice a lot of the seagrass on the beaches of Cozumel.  Turns out I am allergic to it and it may need to readjust my day.

 

I did. 😞 More than I have ever seen. But we typically cruise November / February-March timeframe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

Nachi is an all inclusive $55 per person for unlimited beverages. In the past they didn’t seem to have restrictions  on what could be ordered in the way of food, but yesterday they informed us one appetizer, one soup/salad, one entree and one dessert 64454F06-80BA-4414-A170-F6A665176B8F.thumb.jpeg.30274871523a7f1c06ff1c85210f8c76.jpeg

 

 

Beef  Fajitas , grilled shrimp, nachos and guacamole. Passed on the soup 

 

Menu options , again food included at no cost, just limited as I stated above

 

Loving those shrimps  😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PCWalton1 said:

Loving those shrimps  😋

 

All their food is amazing there. A few spelling mistakes in the menu, but the food is perfect. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

 

All their food is amazing there. A few spelling mistakes in the menu, but the food is perfect. 🙂

 

Yep, we've never been disappointed with Nachi. Used it for a celebration after our daughter's wedding, 52 people, and they did an outstanding job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...