Cruise Critic Community
pizzalady1

Apple Products??

I don’t ever remember seeing any Apple products sold onboard. I’m 100% Apple (phone, MacBook, iPad, etc.) so I think I would have noticed.

(Disclaimer:  a long cruise time ago), Celebrity had an Apple Store, Apple computers in internet cafe, and Apple lessons.  Princess does not.  Wouldn't it be nice to use OBC for tax free Apple products.  

I think they offer pink lady, red delicious, fuji at least!  😂😂

Edited by satxdiver

14 minutes ago, pizzalady1 said:

Well dang, I'll have to keep thinking about how to spend that OBC. Thanks for the information.

Hi Pizzalady1,

You’re not going to have no problem at all. Princess Cruises will help you so much “spend that OBC”.😁

I have never seen any Apple products for sale. Sorry 

Tony

54 minutes ago, pizzalady1 said:

Well dang, I'll have to keep thinking about how to spend that OBC. Thanks for the information.

I used to think that but instead of wondering which thing I should choose (primarily excursions) now I do both / all focusing on small excursions instead of big groups (although those are few and far between), better wine, etc. It goes but I don't owe anything at the end

14 hours ago, satxdiver said:

I think they offer pink lady, red delicious, fuji at least!  😂😂

Hilarious.  Although, I confess that I had to read it twice before I understood.

I am going to be a bit argumentative, however.  I'm pretty sure that the only apples I have seen on every Princess cruise have been Granny Smiths, and these have been in the buffet.  So, no OBC needed.  I have seen red apples but not every cruise.  I may not have really been that observant, and I couldn't tell you whether the red ones were Delicious or Jonathon or something else.  I am sure that the reason that I see Granny Smiths on every cruise is because they are purported to relieve symptoms of motion sickness.

Pizzalady, I apologize for sidetracking your conversation, but I believe you received sufficient informed responses to your question.  Have a great cruise.

Nope, but they do have designer handbags in the Princess shops on some ships. Get yourself a nice handbag or two! 👛 👜