Los Lobos

In My NCL I found that Los Lobos has the tag "reservations not offered" but it is still a "pay" restaurant. Do you just show up and hope that they have room for you?

We eat very early as be do at home and have no problem eating as soon as the restaurants open.

We will probably have up to nine people going at once.

Comments?

43 minutes ago, SouthLyonCruiser said:

In My NCL I found that Los Lobos has the tag "reservations not offered" but it is still a "pay" restaurant. Do you just show up and hope that they have room for you?

We eat very early as be do at home and have no problem eating as soon as the restaurants open.

Comments?

That’s odd...  we’ve made reservations both times we’ve eaten there on Dawn.

5 minutes ago, SouthLyonCruiser said:

Were you allowed to make reservations on line or not until you boarded?

One sailing, we made a reservation online in advance and then dined there a second time during the cruise where we made a reservation onboard.  The other cruise we just dined once and did it online in advance.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SouthLyonCruiser said:

Comments?

Los Lobos takes reservations (just made it online for an upcoming cruise). It is worth a call to the NCL general reservations number and they can often book when online bookings is not. You have to be within the period when reservations are offered (normally 120 days prior to cruise). 

When is your cruise?  You can't make them until 120 days out.  It could be that they are booked already for online reservations.  They only put about 25% or so online and the rest can be made when you are on the ship.  I would call if you have a large group or make them as soon as you get on the ship.  It was great! 

1 hour ago, SouthLyonCruiser said:

In my question the term "reservations not offered" were for Los Lobos; but some of the other pay restaurants had "too early to book". This is why I had the question about booking on line.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to what the message says before the booking window opens.  Some items are coded incorrectly and suggest they are never bookable, but do open for reservations at 120 days out as they should.

• Thanks 1