Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
luvfabricnpaper

SpainDayTours of Palma De Mallorca

We are considering a full day tour of Palma de Mallorca with SpainDayTours.  The tour includes visiting these locations in Palma:  cathedral, the Almudaina Palace, the city’s ancient walls, the Lonja building, or the City Hall and a beautiful panoramic view of the city from the Bellver Castle and a visit to Valldemossa including the Carthusian Monastery with its beautiful gardens and 17th and 18th century cloisters. 

If anyone has done this tour I would appreciate their thoughts on it.   We enjoy history, music, art, architecture and beautiful scenery.

4 hours ago, luvfabricnpaper said:

We are considering a full day tour of Palma de Mallorca with SpainDayTours.  The tour includes visiting these locations in Palma:  cathedral, the Almudaina Palace, the city’s ancient walls, the Lonja building, or the City Hall and a beautiful panoramic view of the city from the Bellver Castle and a visit to Valldemossa including the Carthusian Monastery with its beautiful gardens and 17th and 18th century cloisters. 

If anyone has done this tour I would appreciate their thoughts on it.   We enjoy history, music, art, architecture and beautiful scenery.

They are a good company and I have only heard good reports about them, Look at my other thoughts on my posts on:

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2284697-palma-de-mallorca-diy/

You will find them here .

On 8/27/2019 at 8:35 AM, luvfabricnpaper said:

I am booked on this tour next month, so provided they have enough people for it to be a go, I'll post about it when I return.  I've used Spain Day Tours at other ports and have been very happy with them.

On 8/27/2019 at 9:35 AM, luvfabricnpaper said:

I did that tour a few years ago with them and although a long day, it was a wonderful tour. I remember once we got to Almudaina Palace the tour group was broken into smaller numbers (maybe 10-12 people?) and in Valldemossa we had a tour then given time to look around on our own.