Cruise Critic Community
April42749

Anyone Ever Hear of This

13 minutes ago, April42749 said:

No.  He said it was the worst cruise of his life (He likes NCL Gem....he has never liked any other cruise line or ship on NCL) but he's been on other "worst cruises of his life".  Here's the list of complaints:

1. The food was awful.  His steak was 1 sq inch.  His salmon was also 1 sq inch.  He couldn't find anything he liked for the entire trip in any venue.

2. The ship was rocking the entire time (from the time they left NY until they got back)

3. The captain told everyone to sleep on the floor so they didn't roll out of bed

4. Someone spilled wine on his white suit.  He went "somewhere" and demanded that the ship is responsible and NCL should clean his suit (it didn't happen).

5. There was no entertainment, just a couple of comedians.

6. They didn't stop in any ports.  (He had an inside cabin and it may just be that he never looked out a window.)

7.  He bought the acupuncture package (3 visits) for his shoulder at a cost of $500.  But, his shoulder still hurts.

That's too bad.  Some people just look for things to go wrong.  Like all the posters on John Heald's page just disgusted by what someone else wears.  I don't believe I ever paid that much attention to what others were doing or wearing.  I just enjoyed my cruise to the fullest.  Although there was this one girl that was wearing a thong bikini.  lol My husband appreciated that.  Honestly, I didn't care.  I just laughed. 🙂 My cruise was not perfect by any means, but I had a blast.  My only real complaint is that the pop was warm and watered down by the time I got my food to go with it or my food was cold by the time I got the pop.  No worries though. I learned and will bring my own. Problem solved.