Cruise Critic Community
Liz Masterson

Enough With the Coffee! Tell Us About the Fancy Cocktails!

11 hours ago, Liz Masterson said:

Costco. They come in a bunch of 4 flavors. Apparently they sell out quickly when they appear in season. 

So you freeze them and mix them with vodka?

I hope to try limoncello.  Might have some free time to try some on the first evening.   Had a friend in California that made her own homemade.

Edited by zitsky

7 hours ago, zitsky said:

So you freeze them and mix them with vodka?

I hope to try limoncello.  Might have some free time to try some on the first evening.   Had a friend in California that made her own homemade.

Well I suppose that they are technically not a "drink".  Remember the ice pops you enjoyed as a kid?  Just don't let the kids get their hands on these! 😄

Hmmm... homemade limoncello! We were in Venice last summer. Most restaurants offer their own homemade limoncello after the meal. Lovely... Just don't over eat... too much food and limoncello makes for a fitful nights sleep. Been there... done that.

Edited by Liz Masterson
spelling

On 9/9/2019 at 4:52 PM, Twitchly said:

I had the best negroni of my life in the Explorer’s Lounge on Sky. (Well, more than one, actually.) There was a particular bartender that made them; the other guys weren’t able to produce it. Aside from the extra orange peel and a bit of soda, I don’t know what he did differently. I got one most evenings when he was on duty!

Campari ! We had it in our room in Florence, I knew what it was for , and didn't tell our friends, he opened it thinking it a nice cold refreshing drink - too a big swig .....HA HA ....Yes we are still good friends!