Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
doones2

Labor Day sales

Recommended Posts

I’m sure this has been asked but can’t seem to find it in  search with my cell.  Will there be a big sale this weekend on excursions, internet, drink packages?  I finally got my visa obc to spend.  Thought I might wait till tomorrow to see if there are some bargains 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, doones2 said:

Will there be a big sale this weekend on excursions, internet, drink packages?  

Yes, though that doesn’t mean you will save any money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha.  I know what you mean.  Their sales aren’t always real sales.  As a matter of fact they rarely are sales.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, doones2 said:

I’m sure this has been asked but can’t seem to find it in  search with my cell.  Will there be a big sale this weekend on excursions, internet, drink packages?  I finally got my visa obc to spend.  Thought I might wait till tomorrow to see if there are some bargains 

 

Pay no attention to whatever "percent off" numbers coming out of Royal.  Just look at the bottom line cost.

 

Plus, if you are committed to purchasing something, then it makes no sense to wait.  Buy it now and if the price goes down, cancel and reorder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We saved $5 x2 per day on the Delux drink package from what we paid, but it is $9pp/pd cheaper than it was yesterday as it had gone up.  So check your planners

 

So yes there is a sale.  A bigger sale than when i booked the drink package a week and a bit ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing for me.  All the packages are still more than I paid.  So hopefully, a better "sale" will show up at some point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you book back in July?  the people on my cruise who booked back then paid less than me, $48 pp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It reads no different than previous cruise planner sales.  As advised above, ignore the percentage and look at the final dollar amount.

Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 8.45.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 8.46.01 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, atush said:

We saved $5 x2 per day on the Delux drink package from what we paid, but it is $9pp/pd cheaper than it was yesterday as it had gone up.  So check your planners

 

So yes there is a sale.  A bigger sale than when i booked the drink package a week and a bit ago

New Labor Day sale starts tomorrow, but same as last one that as nothing changed. Prices you are looking at Vary by ship/sailing and when you purchased it. Glad yours went down, share with your Roll Call thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have, but just wanted to say mine just appeared an hour ago, wasnt there this morning.  Which is why i was telling others here to check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter Now for a Chance to Win a 7-day Cruise for Two
      • Q&A with InsureMyTrip
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...