Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
CJcruzer

thermal suite on 32 day Rotterdam sailing

Can anyone give me an approximate cost of thermal suite n Rotterdam ship for 30-32 days?   

Also if anyone has recent wine pkg prices - I seem to have “lst” all this tidbit info I keep as reference.

thanks

Carol

You can sign on to HAL site and under your bookings look up the prices for spa prices -  thermal suite and wine packages. 

any different than pricing once onboard?    In the past the thermal suite was not able to be pre-purchased online, and boarding day specials were offered.    Is the online pricing now a better desl than waiting to board?   I thought I read something to that effect.

Carol

6 hours ago, CJcruzer said:

any different than pricing once onboard?    In the past the thermal suite was not able to be pre-purchased online, and boarding day specials were offered.    Is the online pricing now a better desl than waiting to board?   I thought I read something to that effect.

Carol

I have found it a tad cheaper on the 1st day on board.  A small special for the cruise.

If you pre purchase it and find that the price is less, just have your confirmation (the email you get sent) and go to the spa.  They refunded those that had pre paid it on our cruise.  I think (my memory can be short) it was around $25 difference.

thanks Kazu, nice to know that any special pricing will be honored once on board.