Majesty of the Seas Jr Suite

We recently sailed in JS 1042, one of the forward located cabins. I was extremely nervous about staying directly beneath public areas; this is something that we never do. But for a Majesty balcony ... no choice. I selected this cabin based on CC input. (Thank-you Host Clarea, for the good advice.)

This late summer sailing was full to capacity, with lots and lots of families with small children. However, I'm pleased to report that noise was not an issue.  On rare occasions, there was the patter of running little feet, but never at night. As far as I could determine from deck plans, this cabin was situated either under the entrance or at the very back of the Windjammer. No chair scraping, and believe me, I would have heard that. If the right itinerary came along, we wouldn't hesitate to book this cabin again.

By the way, even though Cuba was off the itinerary, we still enjoyed a lovely sailing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 10:48 AM, AC Stew said:

We recently sailed in JS 1042, one of the forward located cabins. I was extremely nervous about staying directly beneath public areas; this is something that we never do. But for a Majesty balcony ... no choice. I selected this cabin based on CC input. (Thank-you Host Clarea, for the good advice.)

Maybe they have changed the name of the cabins as we are in 1544 next door to 42 so I think it will be just fine. This is on deck 10.  Thanks for your input.