Cruise Critic Community
Carnevale

Where is the info on my purchases?

I have come across this once online but I can't remember how I got there and I now can't seem to find the info page that shows me the excursions and other things that have been purchased for my upcoming cruise.  I can log into my account and see my upcoming cruises and do things like check-in, etc. but I can't find info on my purchases.

Sorry to have yet another newbie to Celebrity question for this forum, but if one of you who is more experienced with X can direct me to where this info is located online I would really appreciate it.

58 minutes ago, Carnevale said:

I have come across this once online but I can't remember how I got there and I now can't seem to find the info page that shows me the excursions and other things that have been purchased for my upcoming cruise.  I can log into my account and see my upcoming cruises and do things like check-in, etc. but I can't find info on my purchases.

Sorry to have yet another newbie to Celebrity question for this forum, but if one of you who is more experienced with X can direct me to where this info is located online I would really appreciate it.

Why not consider calling Celebrity and ask them?😃

Go into your reservation then to the cruise planner (same place that has excursions ,dining etc.  on the left click on the menu and you will see Order History that’s where you see your purchases.  Depending upon how the Cruise Planner Home Page is sometimes there is a link to Order History on the top right side.

32 minutes ago, Husky61 said:

Why not consider calling Celebrity and ask them?😃

I tried that and it was going to be such a long wait time on hold that I gave up.  Plus, I'd like to see it and print it so I have a record of things with me when I travel and am out of wifi range.

27 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Go into your reservation then to the cruise planner (same place that has excursions ,dining etc.  on the left click on the menu and you will see Order History that’s where you see your purchases.  Depending upon how the Cruise Planner Home Page is sometimes there is a link to Order History on the top right side.

Thank you!  I didn't find Order History in the left side menu but going to the cruise planner was the key.  From there I clicked on "View all Cruise Planning Packages" and on that page on the banner at the top toward the right side was "Order History".  Since you had directed me to look for that I went there and found exactly what I needed.  It's great to have the CC forum to help with challenges like this!