When are GTY/Guarantee cabins issued?

swdke

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

There may be.  I haven't seen any in a while. I know TA's still have full access to holds. 

Yes, and the travel agents can have a hold for more than 24 hours.

We just booked on Harmony of the Seas. It's the first time we have done the guarantee cabin for interior balcony - Central Park or Boardwalk! We have stayed in a Central Park balcony, so secretly hoping to be Boardwalk !!

Hopefully we will find out the location prior to boarding!!   

Thank god for the bar code translation I did it and found my kids rooms. Thanks so much for that hint,  so now I wait to see if the royal up,fairy is good to us We sail i. 29 days and no room officially from RC

Edited by nadinenurse1
Forgot to add
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, scooter6251 said:

How do you decode the SetSail barcode?  Curious because I"m waiting for a Gty assignment also.

Either use an app or if you have an iPhone simply save it to your wallet. The code will be your booking number - cabin number (if assigned). 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Most reports indicate that that is the deck you will be on when your cabin is finally listed. If you can read your bar code you can sometimes find out what your cabin assignment is from that.

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 1

Just over 30 days from sailing....still nothing official....however boarding pass lists the deck.  One time in the past (ten + years ago) I booked about 3 weeks out from sailing and did not get my cabin until I arrived at the ship. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

Most reports indicate that that is the deck you will be on when your cabin is finally listed. If you can read your bar code you can sometimes find out what your cabin assignment is from that.

Thanks I will see if I can read the bar code with my apple wallet like someone else said. It probably won’t say anything as I did an offer on a Royal Up offer for a larger more spacious cabin/balcony. I doubt I will win as I bid $20 more then the minimum lol