Anthem of the Seas - Review - Bermuda - August 10, 2019 - August 15, 2019

24 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

👍👍👍👍

We followed your instructions 😀

The poor guy who took pictures thought we were a bit nuts when I had him take a few pictures for us

Edited by Noreen411

3 hours ago, Noreen411 said:

We followed your instructions 😀

The poor guy who took pictures thought we were a bit nuts when I had him take a few pictures for us

Must kiss under the moon gate  😁

I think next time that guy will grab someone to kiss too if his honey is not with him.😙

Edited by Arzeena

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Noreen, does Coastal Kitchen post dinner menus?  My honey is picky and I know there will be nights he won’t want to eat there.  Are reservations for dinner easy to get?

Thanks

Once you are onboard you can go to CK and see all the menus for the entire cruise.

26 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Thank you so much.  Really looking forward to this Junior Suite thing!

You can see some of the menus in the app now.  It is only showing 5 nights, so it must be showing just the menus for the current sailing.  It will give you an idea of what is available though.

5 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Thank you my friend.☺️

Anytime. 🙂  You guys can get reservations easily.  Just go up to Coastal Kitchen once they open, think it is 11:30.  We were able to get reservations for the whole week.  First night has a really good filet mignon, better than what we got in Chops.

16 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Noreen, does Coastal Kitchen post dinner menus?  My honey is picky and I know there will be nights he won’t want to eat there.  Are reservations for dinner easy to get?

Thanks

Hi

you can also see the menu on the TV in the stateroom for all the nights in both Coastal Kitchen and the main dining room. 

If you see something on the main dining dining room menu that night but you are eating in Coastal Kitchen they will bring it there.

Agree that you should stop there to make your reservations for the week so you know it’s done.  You can always change things if you need to.  

We were surprised how empty Coastal Kitchen was the last two cruises.  Pretty empty both in June and August.  When we cruised in February it was crowded each night.

While they may change, I posted menus in my reviews if you want a sneak peek

Noreen