Regatta Refurbishment - Done or Not?

IWantToLiveOverTheSea

29 minutes ago, Tansy Mews said:

Does anyone know what specialty restaurants are planned for Regatta? I remember reading about the merger of Polo and Toscana. Is that happening?

Frances

I am pretty sure they scrapped that idea  after negative feedback on Sirena

All the negative talk about Red Ginger on Sirena.  However, it is the addition of Red Ginger which pushed me to book a cruise on Sirena.  I may change my mind after the cruise, but I prefer it over Polo or Toscana.

1 minute ago, KS&JW said:

All the negative talk about Red Ginger on Sirena.  However, it is the addition of Red Ginger which pushed me to book a cruise on Sirena.  I may change my mind after the cruise, but I prefer it over Polo or Toscana.

I think it was more the combination or Polo & Toscana  that had people  moaning 🙂

18 hours ago, Jancruz said:

Regatta is going in Friday September 6 for rehab and it will be in Vancouver..Polo and Toscana remain..

Just got off on August 20..

Jancruz1

Jan, you're my hero, you're always on a cruise. I'll be on one in a couple of weeks. 

19 hours ago, Jancruz said:

Regatta is going in Friday September 6 for rehab and it will be in Vancouver..Polo and Toscana remain..

Just got off on August 20..

Jancruz1

Can you send me some of your energy 😁

Say HI  to Stu

Lyn

2 hours ago, Jancruz said:

The pictures are being posted on Oceania Regattas Facebook..I dont know how to repost so maybe someone else can..

Jancruz1

I tried to find her Facebook page and no luck....can you post the exact facebook name

• Like 2

I also am not able to view the photos.  I have long been a 'friend' of the Oceania Facebook page, so that is not the problem.  The  most recent photos I see are the Greek dinner on Sirena and Jacques Pépin.  I have noticed on other occasions the inability to find photos on friends pages that I know are there as I have viewed them before. Presumably FB is trying to show me things I have not yet seen.   However, this is the first time that I cannot see photos that others say are there and that I have not yet viewed.  One of many reasons that FB is so frustrating.  

If there is to be no amalgamation of Polo and Toscana on Regatta, I assume there will be no Reg Ginger either.   How about Sirena?   Are they going to scrap Red Ginger  on Sirena and have Polo and Toscana as separate entities on Sirena in the future??  There surely can't be room for all three restaurants.    We are sailing on Sirena next year and I am not a fan of Red Ginger but my DH is.          J