Cruise Critic Community
CharismaticWoman

Adventure of the Seas floor by floor tour

Enjoyed your videos so much...thanks....for a great tour of Adventure and the GS category.

We've been on AOS and excited to be on her again for her Snowbird itinerary next month.

Thanks for the great tour of Adventure!  We're looking forward to her NE/Canadian cruise.

This is great! I'm traveling on Adventure in November and this will help me get situated before getting on the ship.

Great video review. Thanks for taking the time out to walk the ship. 

Bon Voyage

Loved your ship tour and the commentary!  This makes me look forward to our 9 night cruise on the Adventure next July.

A couple of things are different than what I'm used to with the other Voyager/Freedom class ships, like Izumi being right in the promenade, and I didn't realize they squeezed in a kids splash area on the pool deck.  Love that they have the hand washing stations at the entrance to the buffet.  I didn't know they had done this in the past refurb.  We had these on the Navigator in March and appreciated it.

Thank you.

Dan

Great video!  Thanks so much, she will be my first solo cruise and I am looking forward to it in Feb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is a very beautiful ship!

Excellent work you two!

Adventure is ship that doesn't get a lot of love.... it's awesome to see such a great tour. 

My last time on a Voyager class ship was the Inaugural season of Mariner, so  it's great to get another look before our upcoming cruise. 

Really enjoyed your video.  We have friends who will sail the Adventure at the end of Sept and they were thrilled to see your video.  I have a question for you, what is the link to your video of the Grand Suite?  I have looked for it and can’t find it...

thanks again for a wonderful tour...

Edited by NKS50

Thanks much!  Loved your video.  Sailed on Adventure OTS 10 years ago and will be on B2B sailings in Dec.  The ship looks great!

5 hours ago, NKS50 said:

Really enjoyed your video.  We have friends who will sail the Adventure at the end of Sept and they were thrilled to see your video.  I have a question for you, what is the link to your video of the Grand Suite?  I have looked for it and can’t find it...

thanks again for a wonderful tour...

I don't have the link but at the end of the video the GS tour popped up as an option to view. It also was great and well done !

“Ashland”, thanks for help finding the link.  And I am from Louisville, always in KY!  And again, a great video...

Just now, NKS50 said:

“Ashland”, thanks for help finding the link.  And I am from Louisville, always in KY!  And again, a great video...

Kentucky.....is always where my :classic_love: will be.

Great video.  Thanks.  We are on Adventure in March, 50th anniversary with family.