Anyone have refundable deposit booking code for 3 for Free?

Buckeye10640

Yesterday, in anticipation of today's 3 For Free promotion, I checked the Princess website fares for some cruises I have booked.  Today I checked the same cruises as they were eligible for the new promotion.  The fares for my cruises was the same as it was yesterday.  The promo code listed on the Princess website for my cruises was K9A/K9T

The fares were $50 p/p higher than they were months ago when I booked them.  After doing the math comparison, it is obvious to me that for my specific cruises, I am better off keeping my bookings as they are.  In addition, a non-refundable deposit is a deal breaker for me.

46 minutes ago, Buckeye10640 said:

Exactly what I needed, thanks! Anyone know what the 'coupon book' is, wondering if it is value added for us (i am sure this varies by person). 

You receive The Good Coupon Book along with the $100p/p reduced deposit when booking with a TA who is having a week long Cruise Night Sale.

Again , seems that the N9 (refundable) and K9 (non refundable) Rates are the same on several cruises I checked , but if all you do is book Princess Online you won't see the N9 that TA's see . You gotta call .

• Like 1

What Cinegraphic posted.  Also, to those mentioning it, you will only see one set of prices on Princess.com and it is the K9- plan. 

I checked a random cruise for next year that we took this year in the same cabin category and the RD price was $60 more than the NRD price.  Doesn't mean much as it will vary by voyage.

Edited by steelers36

52 minutes ago, paradiselivin1 said:

@CineGraphic Thank you for the post. I e-mailed my TA in frustration at not seeing this on the Princess website but haven't heard back yet..

I can see all the pricing plans on my TA's website, whereas Princess will only ever show one.  I don't think your TA can do anything about what Princess chooses to show.  Does your TA have all pricing options on their website?

Well never mind! Princess just changed the 3FF promo from refundable deposit to nonrefundable deposit on the website. They must have caught it. So happy I called early this morning! Now people will definitely need to use the N9 booking promo code to get refundable deposit. 

Just got  told by Princess agent if promotion says non refundable deposit...this is for deposits being paid by credit card, not with FCD.

FCD bookings are more flexible and will go back into my account if I cancel before final payment, and if expired money will be refunded to the credit card I bought them with.

1 hour ago, dog said:

Just got  told by Princess agent if promotion says non refundable deposit...this is for deposits being paid by credit card, not with FCD.

FCD bookings are more flexible and will go back into my account if I cancel before final payment, and if expired money will be refunded to the credit card I bought them with.

That seems rather unusual, and a policy change ... call back ... my money is on your getting different answer

7 minutes ago, pms4104 said:

That seems rather unusual, and a policy change ... call back ... my money is on your getting different answer

I called a third time. Spoke to supervisor. She confirmed what previous 2 agents told me. As for policy change, supervisor says they do it for a good will gesture with FCD and it is not written down.

She offered me a price with refundable deposit for this cruise, which my TA and the other 2 Princess agents couldn't.

I changed my booking to a refundable deposit through her.

What a hassel this booking has been.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dog said:

I called a third time. Spoke to supervisor. She confirmed what previous 2 agents told me. As for policy change, supervisor says they do it for a good will gesture with FCD and it is not written down.

She offered me a price with refundable deposit for this cruise, which my TA and the other 2 Princess agents couldn't.

I changed my booking to a refundable deposit through her.

What a hassel this booking has been.

Was that refundable deposit booking more expensive?