What's great at the International Cafe?

tjcletzgo

1 hour ago, Triptkr said:

That's so funny!  I'm the exact same way...don't eat donuts at home--ever but on Princess ships will eat one of the sugar donuts.  They do a good job with them.  

I'm the same, I don't eat donuts at home but the sugar donuts at the IC in the morning are the best. The pot pies are good in the afternoon, as is just about everything.

• Like 1

I had the BEST piece of cake in May.  Don’t know what it is called and only saw it once.  It was white cake with raspberry filling and a chocolate glaze.  I will be asking when and if it will be served in 17 days! I would even BUY one- it was that good!

also love the croissants, cheesecakes, cookies.......and the atmosphere!

• Like 1

E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!!

And being next to the bar!  If you don't like the pre-made tuna sandwiches, ask for crackers and get a cheese plate to have your own tune on crackers with cheese!!  And, a glass of red wine!!

An,d hubby thinks the radish salad is smiling at us!

radman.JPG

• Like 1

The sugared donuts, tuna sandwich, mozzarella and tomato sandwich, and the quiches. We usually pick something up late night to take back to the room....like cookies and sandwiches.  Just ask the staff to cover with plastic wrap.   DH frequently wakes  up hungry In the middle of the night...😁 and it’s nice to have a fresh snack available right away. He likes a glass of milk too which I think you can get there. Cover it and put it in the fridge. 

• Like 1

Wow, I have never been to the IC in the morning, and did not even know that they have donuts.  Once per cruise, I go to the MDR for breakfast,, and otherwise I enjoy the buffet.  I guess I'd better make up for lost time on my next cruise!

My favorite at the IC is the cookies.  I'll often grab a few before settling in at the Piazza for music or other activities -- never Zumba!

• Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 11:48 AM, tjcletzgo said:

What's not to miss?

Thanks so much!

On our recent Alaska Cruise my Mom had a hot beef and cheese pressed panini! I took a bite and it was scrumptious. Lots of cheese. I ate the salad mixes.  Very very good !! Pastries go on my butt just by looking at them.....they are very good !!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1