Cruise Critic Community
BBMacLaird

Your CBO is on vacation 9/4-9/19

Hello all...just a quick note to let you know I am on vacation on the Quest - Japan Intensive cruise 9/4-9/19. I will be logging on periodically, such as today, the first day and a sea day while we head to Hakadote. But I'm only online for a few minutes right now as I have a full day planned with a pedicure, shorex lecture, a pop into the special interest lecture because curious about the title "overpaid, over-sexed, over here", lunch with DH, watercolor class, and then hopefully a long nap to wrap up the jet lag.

Be good while I'm away!

Bonnie

Wow, what can I say?  "It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it."  Actually, "good on ya" – sounds like a wonderful trip and you deserve it!

I hope you have a wonderful cruise, Bonnie, and come back & tell us all about it - especially about Japan (it’s on my bucket list).

I’ve pinned this topic so everyone can see that you’re away for the next couple of weeks or so.

Enjoy Bonnie, we loved Japan earlier in the year, everything about the place is fascinating.  We have friends doing this cruise who hail from Sydney, Gai and Trevor so say hi if you run into them. Safe travels and we'll be keenly following....

13 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hello all...just a quick note to let you know I am on vacation on the Quest - Japan Intensive cruise 9/4-9/19. I will be logging on periodically, such as today, the first day and a sea day while we head to Hakadote. But I'm only online for a few minutes right now as I have a full day planned with a pedicure, shorex lecture, a pop into the special interest lecture because curious about the title "overpaid, over-sexed, over here", lunch with DH, watercolor class, and then hopefully a long nap to wrap up the jet lag.

Be good while I'm away!

Bonnie

Enjoy!! I have friends on that cruise!

6 hours ago, oddjob16 said:

Have a fabulous vacation. Reeeelaaaxxxx. 

Thank you oddjob16. The seas have been calm, the temperatures warm, the officers/crew/guests all fabulous, the mattress is perfect and the food is excellent...what more could I ask for!

19 minutes ago, BBMacLaird said:

Thank you oddjob16. The seas have been calm, the temperatures warm, the officers/crew/guests all fabulous, the mattress is perfect and the food is excellent...what more could I ask for!

That’s our Azamara! ❤️

1 hour ago, BBMacLaird said:

How is the entertainment? What is it? Who is the Cruise Director?

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 1:47 AM, BBMacLaird said:

Be good while I'm away!

Bonnie

Have a lovely time, Bonnie. Japan, on Quest is a wonderful experience......enjoy it all. xxxx

1 hour ago, BBMacLaird said:

I am home and catching up on the conversations I missed.

It's nice that they didn't expect you to blog on your vacation.  I really hope on my Azamara vacation that I get few if any calls from clients and people at the office.