Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
blyle

Vista Mongolian wok

Recommended Posts

Is there a Mongolian Wok at lunch on the Vista?  Where is it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, blyle said:

Is there a Mongolian Wok at lunch on the Vista?  Where is it?

 

Yes, in the buffet area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no Mongolian Wok on the Vista but a JI JI Asian Kitchen which is on Deck 10 and is a no additional charge option for lunch only. Dinner is an upcharge of $15.00 per person

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hockeyguru32 said:

There is no Mongolian Wok on the Vista but a JI JI Asian Kitchen which is on Deck 10 and is a no additional charge option for lunch only. Dinner is an upcharge of $15.00 per person

At lunch, JiJi's is similar to the Mongolian Wok.  The biggest issue is the long lines that extend down the stairs. To be expected as the setup is made to order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As said by others it's at JiJi's. I ate there at least three times on my vista cruise and there was no line. It was pretty empty until the last sea day...and even then no line. It's better than the regular MW because they have wontons, salad, and they bring your food to you.

 

D46B00B8-33C8-415F-BCB1-8B9879BFEDD5.thumb.jpeg.4e3a1ee3ea12019171128680462f8f03.jpeg16B76271-4B19-491B-BBED-CBBBCF9E2A8A.thumb.jpeg.49205839d4ee6ae7d36207731cfc3615.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Horizon, people did not know about it until very late, so on the first sea day, it was practically empty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, blyle said:

 

Is there a Mongolian Wok at lunch on the Vista?  Where is it?

 

 

As the others stated, there is no Mongolian Wok on Vista. 

However on (Deck 11 aft, not in the buffet) there is Ji Ji's Asian Kitchen.

Hours are 12:00pm-2:30pm for complimentary lunch.

There is a fee for dinner, the hours are 5:00pm-9:30pm.

 

 

🥗  🍤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's worth the $15 upcharge for dinner there. It was out of this world!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much.  I knew it was there somewhere.  It's best to go Day 1 before everyone finds out about it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

As said by others it's at JiJi's. I ate there at least three times on my vista cruise and there was no line. It was pretty empty until the last sea day...and even then no line. It's better than the regular MW because they have wontons, salad, and they bring your food to you.

 

D46B00B8-33C8-415F-BCB1-8B9879BFEDD5.thumb.jpeg.4e3a1ee3ea12019171128680462f8f03.jpeg16B76271-4B19-491B-BBED-CBBBCF9E2A8A.thumb.jpeg.49205839d4ee6ae7d36207731cfc3615.jpeg

That looks so good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Butterbean1000 said:

That looks so good.

 

Heck yeah. It was one of my favorite things about vista 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the first place I go on my cruise but it's my first time on Vista

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...