3 day SPA sale

shof515

from John Heald

I hope on your next cruise you will take some time for yourself and relax with a massage or a facial or something that really allows you some special me time.

To help you with this we are running a spa promotion this Friday September 6th, at 10:30 AM EST until Monday September 9th 11:59 PM EST.
The promotion offers guests 20% off Select Spa Treatments when you enter code LSPA20 at checkout in all caps.
Go on treat yourself, you absolutely deserve it
Cheers

from an email 

Capture.PNG

Also note that if you plan to get multiple massages and want to take advantage of the 20%/30%/40% discounts, booking online is separate from the ship.  We booked a spa cabin on the vista and preordered our first massage and got the 20% discount thinking that we would start with 30% if we decided to book another once on-board.  Not the case, you start back at 20%

If you’ve already booked a spa treatment then you have to cancel the one that you have already booked and then rebook it using the code.  I called Carnival and you have to do it online, you can’t do it over the telephone. So that’s what I did and saved $70. And I paid for it with my AARP carnival gift cards which I had bought previously and saved another 10%. I can’t wait and either can my wife!!!

Our cruise is not until August, 2020.  We have not even looked at excursions yet. I am not sure what the best date/time is yet.  If my daughter and I book massages now to use the discount, can we cancel or change the appointments later if we have a conflict?

Posters:

I just thought I'd mention there was recently a large thread regarding the Spa. It included cruisers pre-booking and the Spa not seeing the service pre-booked(paid in advance) & the cruiser being charged again at Spa. I believe the cruisers had to resolve the matter once they got home.

Anyone else want to add to this?  

🌸🌸

Bobbi 

6 hours ago, Markmom18 said:

Posters:

I just thought I'd mention there was recently a large thread regarding the Spa. It included cruisers pre-booking and the Spa not seeing the service pre-booked(paid in advance) & the cruiser being charged again at Spa. I believe the cruisers had to resolve the matter once they got home.

Anyone else want to add to this?  

🌸🌸

Bobbi 

I've always booked spa appointments and paid in advance and have never had a problem.  They show the charge on your sign and sail card, but on the next line it subtracts the amount you already paid.  The difference  between the two amounts is whatever tip you left.    

1 minute ago, kikimom said:

We're sailing on the Breeze in Jan. 2020.  I checked out this special and didn't realize you could purchase passes to the Thermal Spa/Thalassotherapy pool.  Booked it.  Would love anyone's experience with the spa/pool.

I love the thermal suite and thalassotherapy pool on Dream class ships. We stayed in a spa cabin when we were on Breeze in July. I started every day going to the thalassotherapy pool, than using the steam rooms, and finally relaxing on the heated loungers.

We always book a spa cabin on ships that have a thermal suite.  Still don’t understand why Vista class ships don’t have a thalassotherapy pool, but at least Mardi Gras is supposed to have one. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, kikimom said:

We're sailing on the Breeze in Jan. 2020.  I checked out this special and didn't realize you could purchase passes to the Thermal Spa/Thalassotherapy pool.  Booked it.  Would love anyone's experience with the spa/pool.

We bought a thermal suite pass on our last Magic cruise.  We enjoyed it so much that we booked a spa balcony cabin on our upcoming Breeze cruise.  It's habit forming. ☺

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Butterbean1000 said:

We bought a thermal suite pass on our last Magic cruise.  We enjoyed it so much that we booked a spa balcony cabin on our upcoming Breeze cruise.  It's habit forming. ☺

We had a spa balcony on Magic a few years ago... we loved the convenience of being close to the spa. Warning though, I thought I'd love the Thalassotherapy pool... but the water is so buoyant that I couldn't recline on the loungers in the water- kept floating off! I spent my time in the TT pool sitting on the steps! DH had no such issue and loved it!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

We had a spa balcony on Magic a few years ago... we loved the convenience of being close to the spa. Warning though, I thought I'd love the Thalassotherapy pool... but the water is so buoyant that I couldn't recline on the loungers in the water- kept floating off! I spent my time in the TT pool sitting on the steps! DH had no such issue and loved it!

We had to hold on to the railings to stay down.  I even had the hubs hold me down by putting his legs on top of mine. LOL.  Some days it wasn't so bad. Still very enjoyable. 

Edited by Butterbean1000

Lower than the scribbled rates on the page?   No idea, you'd probably have to know someone!

The top one was what you see on the list PLUS the hot stone massage and a collagen eye treatment.  The ionitherme was $129 for three areas, not sure of the regular price but I know it's a lot more.

Pretty fantastic deals as far as I'm concerned!