Steve Moris still around?

All Googs has is a November 2018 review on cruise critic that includes Steve Moris. 

Personally I hope he is busy working out a new/different set. Funny enough and a good player, but a wee bit dated with some material. 

Btw: yes, I go back to see him every time he is on a the ship. 

Edited by neverbeenhere
15 hours ago, QuilterGirl said:

Don't know what you mean by "lately," but he was on the Star Princess while it was doing the Hawaii thing in April of 2018.  Great entertainment!

Yes!  He was great on the Star in March, 2018, Hawaii 🙂️🛳🐬🐋🐳🎆😌

47 minutes ago, jkocpa said:

I just got a notice that he is on our Island Princess cruise Sept 16. Love Steve. Even cruised on one of his Steve Moris cruises in 2018, along with 100 of his family and friends.

I'm sure you will enjoy Steve. He is the best! I keep hoping we will cross paths with him again on one of our cruises. We bought his DVD the last time and he was gracious enough to mail us a CD for when we in our car.

Have a great cruise.

Tom

3 hours ago, Doug R. said:

I always use the phrase "Look a yellow bird!" when my wife gets distracted.

Darn I don't recall that joke/story.  I do know his handle here on CC was something like "lookayellowbird", but I don't think he has posted in ages.

4 minutes ago, steelers36 said:

Darn I don't recall that joke/story.  I do know his handle here on CC was something like "lookayellowbird", but I don't think he has posted in ages.

It is about adult ADHD and he recounts his adventures with the ailment.

On 9/6/2019 at 6:29 PM, neverbeenhere said:

Personally I hope he is busy working out a new/different set. Funny enough and a good player, but a wee bit dated with some material. 

Agree. It seems that, if you've seen a couple of Steve Morris shows you've seen all of his material. I do thoroughly enjoy watching people's faces when the "gotcha" moment comes around with the "bottle music" though. He always gets a lot of folks with that one.

5 hours ago, Thrak said:

Agree. It seems that, if you've seen a couple of Steve Morris shows you've seen all of his material. I do thoroughly enjoy watching people's faces when the "gotcha" moment comes around with the "bottle music" though. He always gets a lot of folks with that one.

Hi.  Nice to see you back on here.  Were you on a trip?  I was thinking you have something in October to finally make Elite.  We have a 10-nighter in early Nov where I will finally get there.  FWIW (not so much anymore).

3 hours ago, steelers36 said:

Hi.  Nice to see you back on here.  Were you on a trip?  I was thinking you have something in October to finally make Elite.  We have a 10-nighter in early Nov where I will finally get there.  FWIW (not so much anymore).

Just got back from 5 1/2 weeks of camping in our little teardrop. RAIN! Lots and lots of rain. D'Oh! Good trip though. We sail in October for 12 days (Northern Lights cruise - Southampton to Alta round trip) and, after that, we will be Elite. Then we spend 4 days in Barcelona and do a 14 day TA back home as our first Elite cruise.

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

Just got back from 5 1/2 weeks of camping in our little teardrop. RAIN! Lots and lots of rain. D'Oh! Good trip though. We sail in October for 12 days (Northern Lights cruise - Southampton to Alta round trip) and, after that, we will be Elite. Then we spend 4 days in Barcelona and do a 14 day TA back home as our first Elite cruise.

Nice... the cruises I mean.  Mostly rain for over a month is hard to take.