Cruise Critic Community
nancyt609

2 Bedrooms suite

Anyone have any recommendations for 2 couples wanting to share cost of pre cruise stay with  2 bedrooms instead of 2 separate hotel rooms.

2 minutes ago, nancyt609 said:

Anyone have any recommendations for 2 couples wanting to share cost of pre cruise stay with  2 bedrooms instead of 2 separate hotel rooms.

If you are cruising from Canaveral I know the Residence Inn and the Homewood Suites both have true 2 separate bedroom suites.  Each with its own bathroom and a living room in the middle separating the two bedrooms.

I have stayed in both places and they are nice.

Thanks, Forget to say looking in the Ft Lauderdale area.Looked at Residence Inn, Dania Beach. So glad you stayed at one and liked it.

I've also tried finding that type of accommodation in Ft Lauderdale and while I find hotels that offer 2 bedroom suites, they never seem to be available. Is there some trick or do they have very limited accommodations of this type?

I just booked a two bedroom suite the other day at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise at 1150 west state Rd 84, for a really reasonable price with breakfast. The pictures show that you walk in to a common area then it splits in to a queen bedroom, a separate sitting room with a pull out couch, and another queen bedroom so it sleeps 6. I couldn't tell if the bedrooms have doors, I don't think they do but at least you're not right next to each other and I believe you share 1 bathroom as well. 

The Hyatt House Airport/Cruise Port in Dania Beach also has some rooms with two separate bedrooms and bathrooms.

We have had two bedrooms with two baths and a small sitting room in between at Lago Mar.  My favorite hotel in Ft. Lauderdale.  Right on the beach, restaurants and coffee shop in the hotel.  Just lovely.