First Time with Cheers

RumpunchGirl

This is the 1st time DH and I have purchased cheers. My question is, does carnival have Diet Sprite or Diet 7Up for mixed drinks? We usually carry on Fresca and a Cola but I'm pretty sure Carnival won't have Fresca. What flavors of soda does Carnival have on board?

that's like having a diet vanilla coke, always amuses me someone would order a diet coke and put a pound of sugar in it (vanilla syrup). You do know there is a ton of sugar in alcohol.

Edited by coevan
adding content

3 minutes ago, coevan said:

that's like having a diet vanilla coke, always amuses me someone would order a diet coke and put a pound of sugar in it (vanilla syrup). You do know there is a ton of sugar in alcohol.

Um, no.  There are a ton of CALORIES in alcohol, but almost none of it is from sugar.  In fact, most hard liquors contain little or no carbohydrates at all, which means zero sugar.

You do realize that fermentation occurs when yeast EATS the sugar and turns it into alcohol, right?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, coevan said:

Vodka doesn’t have any sugar, which was the alcohol mentioned in the post you quoted. 

4 minutes ago, coevan said:

semantical argument as alcohol turns to sugar and why it is so fattening. I just Googled it and read what I read

No, it absolutely does not "turn into sugar".  For starters, that's pretty much chemically impossible.  Secondly, in most cases, alcohol actually LOWERS the sugar in your body.  Trust me, I'm a type 1 diabetic and I've forgotten more about sugar metabolism than you will ever Google.

If you found a suite that actually says alcohol turns into sugar, I'd sure LOVE to see that.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, coevan said:

so alcohol is not fattening? thanks, I feel so much better now, time for a drink

You don't read so well, do you?  I said alcohol DOES NOT have sugar.  Then I said alcohol does not turn INTO sugar.  Nowhere did I say alcohol is not fattening.  NOWHERE.

You DO realize that other things make you fat than just sugar, right?

Learn to read and quit putting words into people's mouths.

And I'm still waiting for the web site you found telling you alcohol metabolizes into sugar, Captain Google.

• Like 1