Chefs table

DeborahGwaltney

We did it on the Breeze...We had to Meet in the Atrium at 6:00...We did ours on the fourth night of the Cruise...but that was us...Depending on how many people sign up for it depends on how many nights they do it...They never do it on the first night...and make sure you bring an appetite with you...although the it doesn't look like a lot on the plates by the 7th course you are struggling...Great way to spend 2.5 to 3 hours...

• Like 1

You won't know the day until you board. There will be a note in your cabin giving you the day and time. Ours began on the last 3 Chef's Tables at 6. As Parrot said, there is a ton of small plates, don't feel obligated to eat all of every dish. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coevan said:

You won't know the day until you board. There will be a note in your cabin giving you the day and time. Ours began on the last 3 Chef's Tables at 6. As Parrot said, there is a ton of small plates, don't feel obligated to eat all of every dish. 

Although most of them are so good you will want to.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DeborahGwaltney said:

Thank y’all so much ..... so I’m assuming it will probably start at 6:00pm ( this helps me so much so I can plan things around this) just wish I knew the night but it seems like it could be any night. 

It won't be on a port day.

We did Chef's table a couple of weeks ago on Splendor. We did not know the schedule until boarding. They actually had us scheduled on a port day, but I was able to change it to the 2nd sea day at the end of the week. They had Chef's Table 4 nights on this cruise because so many people signed up. It was awesome!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Garth2 said:

It isn’t necessarily at 6pm. We did it in 2017 and signed up on the ship. I know we didn’t eat that early because we always have late seating. 

You having late seating has nothing to do with the Chef's Table. 

On 9/8/2019 at 7:40 PM, ParrotRob said:

Last month on Carnival Legend it was in the FIRST sea day.  We met in the Alchemy Bar at either 5:00 or 5:30.  Don't eat ahead of time, show up hungry!

Hi ParrotRob! Do you happen to have the current menu for the Chef's Table? Or at least can remember what some of the dishes were? We did it a year ago and we were wondering if the menu has since changed. 

Thanks!

On 9/8/2019 at 6:40 PM, ParrotRob said:

Last month on Carnival Legend it was in the FIRST sea day.  We met in the Alchemy Bar at either 5:00 or 5:30.  Don't eat ahead of time, show up hungry!

When you say the first sea day do you mean the first full sea day or first day you leave port?

Thanks

5 hours ago, JKCamara said:

Hi ParrotRob! Do you happen to have the current menu for the Chef's Table? Or at least can remember what some of the dishes were? We did it a year ago and we were wondering if the menu has since changed. 

Thanks!

I think so, let me check when I get home tomorrow.

We did it on the Imagination in 2018- it was  fun. Great galley tour- lots of appetizers.

The wine selection was decent, and the food was well prepared and plated very nicely. I do have our menu somewhere, if I can find it I will post it.

Tim