drink package

SandiLynn

I am considering a cruise in April on the Majesty of the seas. I have been on several Carnival cruises, but it's been 20 years since I have been on RCC. The website has prices ranging from $55 -$77. How do I know what the price will really be? My husband and I  are going out of Nola a for 7days.  Thanks for any help you can give

• Like 1

Drink prices fluctuate like crazy. We have a cruise in a few weeks.  The drink package has been as low as $46 and high as $60.   So you never know.  I guess the real question is, is the price of the drink package a make it or break it issue?  If not, book the cruise then decide on the prices. If it seems worth it to you buy it.  If not, don't.  Remember, if you buy it and it goes down, you can always change to the lower price. 

That $17 pool drink was likely one of their pineapple or coconut drinks made with the actual fruit as the cup. And those are not included in the drink package.

Most other pool drinks will be less than $12-13 dollars and included (Oasis class ships have higher prices and the drink package allowance.)