Veranda Plus cabin perk ?

Fatfish

Just upgraded to a aft veranda cabin for South America on Pursuit for March 2, 2020 ...Don't worry it was almost free; well worth it for 21 days and aft cabin...

Complimentary in-room spirits ?  4 - 500ml bottles  of spirits ?   I assume it's just a 1 time at sailing (no refills)

One night of complimentary specialty dining for two, each seven days...I assume we need to make reservations at start of cruise for all 3 nights...?

Discoverer LCV so not much else.....    Thanks for any input

I think the four bottles of spirit are half bottles, thus 375cl.  No refills.  If you prefer say vodka to rum they will change them out for you if you ask.  Stolichinaya vodka, Johnnie Walker Red whisky, Bombay Sapphire Gin and Bacardi Gold rum.

You can book the Specialties when you like, but book early to get your favoured day and time.  You can always swap one later if they can do it for you.

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

I am considering The Pursuit around Cape Horn in January in a Veranda plus cabin. I called AZ this morning asking about the included mini bar in the room and they told me it was beer, wine and spirits that was restocked daily! It's part of the deciding factor on booking the plus cabin. If it's just 4 1/2 bottles of alcohol, it wouldn't be worth it to us. Beer, wine and spirits would.

2 hours ago, karenlovesparis said:

I am considering The Pursuit around Cape Horn in January in a Veranda plus cabin. I called AZ this morning asking about the included mini bar in the room and they told me it was beer, wine and spirits that was restocked daily! It's part of the deciding factor on booking the plus cabin. If it's just 4 1/2 bottles of alcohol, it wouldn't be worth it to us. Beer, wine and spirits would.

This is incorrect. It’s the four half bottles mentioned above, plus maybe a bottle of sparkling wine on arrival. ANY other alcohol in the room is chargeable. The soft drinks mixers are unlimited (just tell your cabin attendant your.favourite).  This does not take account of the swap you may get for wine instead of spirits that others have reported here.  Drink up! 😉

Phil

On 9/19/2019 at 1:25 PM, karenlovesparis said:

Our webpage on Club Veranda Plus staterooms says "Select standard spirits, international beers and wines" are included in this new category effective 2020 voyages.

Also: "Veranda Plus guests are eligible for one evening of complimentary specialty dining for two every 7 nights."