Cruise Critic Community
ms_samuella

Bar Hop or Mr Sancho's

Looking for opinions/recommendations on my top two options for Cozumel - Bar Hop or Mr Sancho's. I appreciate any input to help in the decision making process.

A little about us: Husband and I (in our late 20's) will be in Cozumel in November. We have been to Cozumel one other time in 2015 and did the Bar Hop tour - we had the best time. We are strongly considering going again but also think it would be good to try a new experience. We enjoy getting culture by sightseeing and eating/drinking local specialties. We aren't party people but enjoy a fun time, people watching, and listening to music. 

As I recall, the Bar Hop itinerary has changed since 2015. So seeing different places would be good. I believe Colleen is still a guide for them. They still stop at Rasta's/BobMarley's for the coconut shrimp and tequila shooters.  Great ceviche there too.

Mr. Sanchos is pushing their AI option and that tends to lead to a more party atmosphere.

You might have a good time at Mr. Sanchos, but you for sure will not get any culture, sightseeing or local dining specialties.

ABQ Robin had a good review including a video of some of the stops posted here about 6-8 + weeks ago - try the search function (and pray - it has not been working well for me).