Odyssey on sale!

Kokomo91165

2 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

Book now for the cabin you want. If something changes on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, you can either get a price adjustment or you can cancel and rebook. Make sure you have a refundable deposit.

I thought you could rebook at the lower rate, without losing deposit, even if you did non refundable?

4 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

I thought you could rebook at the lower rate, without losing deposit, even if you did non refundable?

You can, as long as you don't change ship or sail date, there's no penalty.

2 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

In my experience booking new ships, it seems like the first sale price (for balconies), is the best.  Is that other people’s experiences, or should I wait for something like Black Friday to book (for feb 12, 2021).  Thx!

If you already know the sail date you prefer and the cabin type, I would book it now and not wait for Black Friday or any other sale. After you book and the price goes down, you can get the price adjusted as long as it's before final payment. Good luck.

Edit

Sorry my page wasn't totally refreshed and I didn't see that others had already responded to you. 

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

1 minute ago, brwngyal124 said:

I would just like to know when more details will be announced about this ship or when it is expected to be finished. Currently booked on the Nov 9th sailing...

First cruise is right before yours, Nov 5, 2020

43 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Thanks for the update, that cruise is not yet on the site I was using.

It is not on sale yet to my knowledge....just some brochures and port bookings at this point.....

They might want to wait for building advancement before selling cabins....or they might want to change the starting point if Brexit happens.....🤔

Edited by Thorben-Hendrik

8 hours ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

It is not on sale yet to my knowledge....just some brochures and port bookings at this point.....

They might want to wait for building advancement before selling cabins....or they might want to change the starting point if Brexit happens.....🤔

My understanding is that the TA mentioned in the UK brochures is not actually going to happen. Odyssey will be traveling to the US empty. 😕 Sailings beginning Nov 5 are online and open for booking.

1 hour ago, lighthousemom said:

My understanding is that the TA mentioned in the UK brochures is not actually going to happen. Odyssey will be traveling to the US empty. 😕 Sailings beginning Nov 5 are online and open for booking.

They have everything lined up to sell a TA... advertising, Port bookings..... it just has not opened for bookings yet! 👍😉

There is quite a bit of evidence it is happening but NO evidence of it not happening.... 😎

Edited by Thorben-Hendrik
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

They have everything lined up to sell a TA... advertising, Port bookings..... it just has not opened for bookings yet! 👍😉

There is quite a bit of evidence it is happening but NO evidence of it not happening.... 😎

Don't get my hopes up only to let me down!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

1 hour ago, lighthousemom said:

Don't get my hopes up only to let me down!!

Does that mean some TA's know the itinerary? Or if not a TA, some website?

18 hours ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

Is there not a cruise in the US at a later date which is billed as ‘inaugural’? That would imply it’s the first. Therefore no TA. 

8 minutes ago, Billy Baltic said:

Is there not a cruise in the US at a later date which is billed as ‘inaugural’? That would imply it’s the first. Therefore no TA. 

Royal has been know to sell multiple inaugural cruise.  You could have an inaugural, a pre inaugural and then an inaugural US cruise.  Then there's the shakedown cruise, the media cruise and the special guest cruise.

My guess is that a TA was originally planned (and still may be) but Royal is holding off until they are 100% certain that the ship will be delivered on time.

• Like 1

Can anyone view the Junior Suite Accessible specifications on the Odyssey on the TA Website? The link on Royal's site is not working for me.

This is for the Quantum:

image.thumb.png.123832a3e90cf1977fe182f8d0421caa.png

What I'm looking for is which JSs have the toilet grab bar on the LH side.

Thanks!

Edited by PhoenixCruiser

47 minutes ago, PhoenixCruiser said:

Can anyone view the Junior Suite Accessible specifications on the Odyssey on the TA Website? The link on Royal's site is not working for me.

This is for the Quantum:

image.thumb.png.123832a3e90cf1977fe182f8d0421caa.png

What I'm looking for is which JSs have the toilet grab bar on the LH side.

Thanks!

Unfortunately another of the forms that Royal has not kept up to date.  Missing Spectrum, Symphony, Ovation and now Odyssey

9DAA1314-7A7A-4B57-A57E-7F14A63D7B34.png