Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
rn4t5

Here are the Dive In Movies for October

Recommended Posts

Here are the Dive In Movies for the month of October:

Toy Story 4

Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Aladdin (2019)

Avengers: Endgame

Spider-Man Far From Home

Shazam!

Captain Marvel

A Dog's Journey

Bohemian Rhapsody

The Upside

Yesterday (2019)

Men in Black: International

X-Men: Dark Phoenix

Detective Pikachu

HALLOWEEN NIGHT

IT

Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation

Dracula Untold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice list! Thank you for the update. I look forward to seeing some of these on my Legend cruise next month 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks!  I don't go to movies often and have to wait for them to show up on HBO, assuming they do.  I want to see Endgame.  And I may watch something on Halloween night.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just note these are the movies FLEETWIDE    any one ship will not be showing all the movies on your sailing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, serene56 said:

Just note these are the movies FLEETWIDE    any one ship will not be showing all the movies on your sailing

 

It will be interesting to see what we get on the Splendor TP, since we will average an older group of cruisers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know firsthand if on the ships that don't have the Dive in movies, but do show movies in the showroom or another room, they use the same list above? I am inquiring specifically for the Legend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, thekidsandi said:

Does anyone know firsthand if on the ships that don't have the Dive in movies, but do show movies in the showroom or another room, they use the same list above? I am inquiring specifically for the Legend.

 

Nope   they show maybe one movie in the show lounge on some sailing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, serene56 said:

 

Nope   they show maybe one movie in the show lounge on some sailing

 

 

I could be wrong, but I thought they showed more than 1. Not quite the frequency of dive-in, but still I thought, at least a few

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Joebucks said:

 

I could be wrong, but I thought they showed more than 1. Not quite the frequency of dive-in, but still I thought, at least a few

considering the many nights the lounge has a show happening.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...