Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Chesneygirl

Escaping To Bermuda Cruise Video

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone! My husband and I were on the Escape to Bermuda September 1st sailing. As with any cruise that we go on, I always make a video. Please give this video a thumbs up on YT if you enjoyed watching it. The more likes it gets the more YT will suggest it to others which in turn helps my channel grow. I appreciate your support and hope that you enjoy our cruise video!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, graphicguy said:

Cool video, thanks!  Love the Escape!

Thanks! We love the Escape too! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, CookieShip said:

You really earned my thumbs up, some very impressive shots and put together quite nicely. 

Thank you!! :classic_smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Son of a son of a ... said:

OP @ 2:13 ... where did the plastic “cork” land?

I think you already know the answer to that question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome Video.. Wife and I where on the samr cruise that week..

 

One question.. I thought drones where not aloud to be brought on the ship..... Otherwise I would have brought my DJI Phantom.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JPL1966 said:

Awesome Video.. Wife and I where on the samr cruise that week..

 

One question.. I thought drones where not aloud to be brought on the ship..... Otherwise I would have brought my DJI Phantom.

 

 

Thank you! As for the drone, the ship security held on to it for me and I was able to get it back each time I went off the ship. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Chesneygirl said:

I think you already know the answer to that question. 

It's a great video but I can't get over the plastic cork going into the ocean.  😞  Hopefully that won't happen in the future?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DebQ5 said:

It's a great video but I can't get over the plastic cork going into the ocean.  😞  Hopefully that won't happen in the future?

We didn't mean to offend you or anyone else.

Guess we weren't thinking…definitely won't be doing that again in the future. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful video!  We are going on this cruise in a few weeks.  I love the Escape.  Was that first beach Horseshoe Bay?  It looks so empty - which is lovely.  What time were you there?   Any chance you have the latest Dailies you could post?  Thanks for sharing your video - very well done! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TenForward said:

Beautiful video!  We are going on this cruise in a few weeks.  I love the Escape.  Was that first beach Horseshoe Bay?  It looks so empty - which is lovely.  What time were you there?   Any chance you have the latest Dailies you could post?  Thanks for sharing your video - very well done! 

Thank you so much…the beach that you see in the video is Warwick Long Bay. We were there around 6PM. We purposely planned it that way in hopes that the beach would be empty. :) I hope you have a fabulous cruise on the Escape to Bermuda. I wish was going back with you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely!  I can't wait to get there!  Every person that has been to Bermuda has nothing but GREAT THINGS to say about that Island.

 

TenForward:  See ya in a few weeks! 

 

🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OceanBlueWaters said:

Lovely!  I can't wait to get there!  Every person that has been to Bermuda has nothing but GREAT THINGS to say about that Island.

 

TenForward:  See ya in a few weeks! 

 

🙂

Thank you! Bermuda is beautiful and safe destination. The people are also super friendly. Have a great cruise! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who watched our video, posted a comment and gave it a thumbs up on YT! 

Your support is very much appreciated!  Have a great day and happy cruising to all!  :classic_smile:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely video but honestly I might edit if possible to remove the cork footage.  It's really jarring to folks who are conscious of the environment and distracts from the rest of the video (I couldn't stop thinking about it.)

 

Good luck with your channel! 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pcakes122 said:

Lovely video but honestly I might edit if possible to remove the cork footage.  It's really jarring to folks who are conscious of the environment and distracts from the rest of the video (I couldn't stop thinking about it.)

 

Good luck with your channel! 🙂 

I must have missed the Pop Shot, where in the video is it?  I'll need to go back and watch it again. Maybe the OP can do that part in slow motion so we won't miss it

Edited by Laszlo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Laszlo said:

I must have missed the Pop Shot, where in the video is it?  I'll need to go back and watch it again. Maybe the OP can do that part in slow motion so we won't miss it

Your sarcasm aside, I just hope it's not in caught in the throat of a sea creature.  Some of us care about stuff like that so we're aware when we see it.

 

P.S. No one objects to popping champagne (cheers!), but the ocean is not a good target.  Maybe point towards the inside of the cabin?

Edited by pcakes122

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Laszlo said:

Sarcasm? I hope your joking

Nope.  You reacted that my post raising awareness of this issue was "funny."  I don't find it funny.  The OP didn't realize the impact of shooting a plastic cork into the ocean (or they wouldn't have done it and/or included that shot in their video), AND it didn't even register with you when you watched it - both of those are examples of the lack of awareness of why plastics+ocean is an issue.  I posted to raise awareness and I'll keep doing it until people get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...