Cruise Critic Community
Chesneygirl

Escaping To Bermuda Cruise Video

14 minutes ago, pcakes122 said:

Nope.  You reacted that my post raising awareness of this issue was "funny."  I don't find it funny.  The OP didn't realize the impact of shooting a plastic cork into the ocean (or they wouldn't have done it and/or included that shot in their video), AND it didn't even register with you when you watched it - both of those are examples of the lack of awareness of why plastics+ocean is an issue.  I posted to raise awareness and I'll keep doing it until people get it.

You need to step off your high horse and your self righteous. IF you really that concerned about the environment the last place you should be is on a cruise ship. They are a large problem when it comes to the environment. I'm done

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesellsmoor/2019/04/26/cruise-ship-pollution-is-causing-serious-health-and-environmental-problems/#3724df6237db

15 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

You need to step off your high horse and your self righteous. IF you really that concerned about the environment the last place you should be is on a cruise ship. They are a large problem when it comes to the environment. I'm done

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesellsmoor/2019/04/26/cruise-ship-pollution-is-causing-serious-health-and-environmental-problems/#3724df6237db

Thanks - and you just keep on laughing at people who are trying to raise awareness of environmental issues.  Says a lot about who you are.  I'm done, too.