Captians Circle suite cruise credit

hbrote

On 9/13/2019 at 6:08 PM, nukesubsailor said:

As I understand it, Princess created the loyalty club in order to increase a passenger's desire to sail again on Princess rather than some other cruise line.  In short, the purpose of the loyalty club is to increase the profit made by Princess.

There has been a lot of discussion about the fairness of counting both cruise credits and days aboard ship as means to achieving a higher level in the loyalty club.  Most comments I have read tend to favor doing away with counting cruise credits.  People who pay extra to sail solo or in a full suite have a reason not to do that.  

I can see only one way to even things up so everyone has to do the same thing in order to move up in the Captains' Circle loyalty club.  Have only one metric and that is the amount of money you have spent with Princess.

What $ spend would you consider sufficient to qualify for each.loyalty level?

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2019 at 9:52 PM, rdsqrl said:

I'm sure there are all kinds of things I could do without anybody saying anything, but that doesn't make them the right thing to do . . .

I bet if you asked Princess they would let clothes from anyone in the cabin take advantage of the elite passenger's loyalty benefit.  Just makes sense.  Is the free minibar setup only allowed to be consumed by the elite member?  Have you ever shared that benefit with anyone else?

On 9/13/2019 at 6:26 PM, bemis12 said:

Why would anyone care what anyone else does to achieve a higher level? It’s not like they’re out anything.

This is the "social justice" society we live in now. They're not happy until we're not happy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1