Cruise Critic Community
Brewgirl1

Dining table numbers Nieuw Statendam ?

Hi, does anyone know if the tables are the same in the dining room as Koningsdam?

I really want to make sure we have a window this time. We didn't have one in Norway and it was really disappointing!

I looked on halfacts, they only had Koningsdam.

Thanks for any info.

Do you know how accurate the numbers are? Do they change them?  On HAL the dining room deck plan is so different from the site map you mention.  I sent a request based on the site map but now I am not sure.  

Edited by lindaler

4 minutes ago, lindaler said:

Do you know how accurate the numbers are? Do they change them?  On HAL the dining room deck plan is so different from the site map you mention.  I sent a request based on the site map but now I am not sure.  

It’s pretty accurate in my experience.  Sometimes tables of 2 are turned into 4 tops with request, etc. And sometimes there are more large tables - again, because of demand in fixed dining.  But the layout is basically the same and if you requested a table for 2 (for example) then it is likely correct.  Tables for 2 aren’t changed that much as they are usually in fairly high demand.

I requested tables based on the plans and they were exactly where they should be.  Great service, too 🙂 

I had asked my PCC a few weeks ago  this question and received a layout for the Niew Statendam  which  IS NOT the same as the Koningsdam. I did not keep a copy but your PCC can supply same. 

I just got an email back from HAL that said the dinning room layout I sent them from the site that has facts about HAL for the Rotterdam was  correct.  I would think it safe to assume that site has the latest and most correct information for table numbers for each ship with HAL confirming the one I sent them.

As it is different from the Koningsdam, can anyone supply the dining room layout for the Nieuw Statendam? 

1 minute ago, Sherry H said:

As it is different from the Koningsdam, can anyone supply the dining room layout for the Nieuw Statendam? 

THAT is what everyone else is looking for.