Got Your RCCL Future Cruise Credit yet for Dorian delay?

Boatsie

We booked with Royal directly and still have not received our FCC yet either.  We did receive back a portion of our taxes and port fees, had to call and they are reissuing another credit for the difference.  Waiting to see if we actually receive the email by Friday with the FCC

3 hours ago, Minnie526 said:

We booked with Royal directly and still have not received our FCC yet either.  We did receive back a portion of our taxes and port fees, had to call and they are reissuing another credit for the difference.  Waiting to see if we actually receive the email by Friday with the FCC

Was beginning to think I was the only one who didn’t get FCC yet.

i did submit an email to RCCL this weekend & got generic automated email inquiry number today...hopefully I get some human response with my FCC.  

I’m sure it’s a nightmare for RCCL, so we need to be proactive to help them identify who still need FCCs & refunds.

Thanks for your response..please keep us updated of your situation & I’ll do the same.

UPDATE:  Thursday, September 19, 11am EST

Received voice mail saying the FCCs were sent out via email, if I didn’t get mine, to phone them & gave a number.

I still hadn’t gotten mine..been checking mail & spam since September 1st (day I called to say I wouldn’t be going)

Just got off the phone with RCCL representative...she put me on hold for some time to check on status and said they are still sending them out..I should get it by tomorrow (Sep 20) or early next week.

25 minutes ago, maggieq said:

Question regarding using them for those of you who work with a TA vs. RCCL direct.  Has anyone found a difference when booking a cruise via a TA when using a FCC vs paying with CC?  

No difference for the passenger.  I don't know if using the FCC affects the travel agent commission.

UPDATE:

As of Sep 21, noon, I’ve not received my FCC from RCCL,

The Sep 20 deadline (on original email) for receiving FCC for cancelled cruise due to Hurricane Dorian has passed without getting my FCC.

Now i’m going into “early next week” timeline per convo with RCCL representative.

On 9/15/2019 at 11:15 AM, njmelis24 said:

I was to sail Harmony and got my credit within 4 days. One of my employees was to sail on Allure and he is still waiting. He booked through a TA and I booked direct if that makes any difference.

We too were to sail on the Harmony. We booked through a TA. Received the FCC via direct email within 4 days.

2 hours ago, tomkeez said:

Talked to two different people and now they are saying you might get your FCC in a couple of weeks.

They are too busy counting the money that you already gave them.

Try going to the RCCL site & send e-mail to customer service thru the site.  I did that last weekend & received a “case number” on Monday and got a phone call Thursday & received my FCC today (Saturday).

i already got my taxes refunded to my credit card a couple weeks ago.