Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ocdublin

NFL games

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know if the NFL games are televised on the ship on Sunday and Monday, especially sea day?  Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We regularly sail the Equinox and they were always shown in the Gastrobar,  (just renamed Craft Social?)

College games on Saturday , NFL on Sunday, MNF  and Thursday nights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, oneputt18 said:

We regularly sail the Equinox and they were always shown in the Gastrobar,  (just renamed Craft Social?)

College games on Saturday , NFL on Sunday, MNF  and Thursday nights.

 

39 minutes ago, oneputt18 said:

We regularly sail the Equinox and they were always shown in the Gastrobar,  (just renamed Craft Social?)

College games on Saturday , NFL on Sunday, MNF  and Thursday nights.

 

Correct but hit and miss as to what games they get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We sailed on the Reflection and Edge in January this year and my husband watched NFL games in the casino bar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right this minute I am on the Solstice, somewhere in the middle of the Pacific, a little short of half way between Vancouver and Honolulu in my cabin watching the Falcons and the Eagles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, you can watch them in your stateroom and at the Casino Bar (even in Europe).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Ocdublin said:

Does anyone know if the NFL games are televised on the ship on Sunday and Monday, especially sea day?  Thank you.

Great question...Great Answers ...."GO SEAHAWKS" !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, rick160158 said:

Great question...Great Answers ...."GO SEAHAWKS" !!!

 

 

Go SEAHAWKS!   

 

Proud to be a 12.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cowboys fan here.... with the time difference in Europe will there be replays of the games on or do we just stay up all night to watch our boys?

 

Serious question here as my husband would get up at 4 AM if needed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, trishtoro said:

Cowboys fan here.... with the time difference in Europe will there be replays of the games on or do we just stay up all night to watch our boys?

 

Serious question here as my husband would get up at 4 AM if needed

My husband got up at 2:00 am to watch the Bears lose to Green Bay on our cruise to Norway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, dkjretired said:

 

 

Correct but hit and miss as to what games they get.

Agreed.  You get what you get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, phoenix_dream said:

My husband got up at 2:00 am to watch the Bears lose to Green Bay on our cruise to Norway.

 

Was that a good thing or bad? Hopefully he’s a Packers fan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Robinsoncruiseso said:

2-0 Go Hawks. Honk if you see us on gameday.  Seavette

30F621B2-75E4-4C6D-9480-1693E364E289.jpeg

You. actually did this to your car ? To Good, To Good...BRING IT ON !! lol lol lol...Honking FOR SURE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...