Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
windsor26

duty free prices on Carnival Splendor

Recommended Posts

Can anyone advise what the prices are like for say Brandy and Vodka  please   Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If cruiseing out of Australia; It would be cheaper getting from Vila or Noumea... Then on the ship...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Hunter69 said:

If cruiseing out of Australia; It would be cheaper getting from Vila or Noumea... Then on the ship...

 

No chance  repositioning from Singapore  Singapore dear   Indonesia dear and Australia no duty free   so need to buy on ship if possible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, windsor26 said:

Can anyone advise what the prices are like for say Brandy and Vodka  please   Thanks

I board the Splendor on Sept. 28 for the last Mexico cruise and then TP. I can check and get back to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, crzndeb said:

I board the Splendor on Sept. 28 for the last Mexico cruise and then TP. I can check and get back to you.

Thank you I would appreciate that  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2019 at 12:19 PM, windsor26 said:

Thank you I would appreciate that  

I didn’t see any Brandy, but the vodka prices range $22-23 for a liter bottle. The Ciroq is $35, but they have 2 for $62. If I go in again, I will double check on the brandy again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, crzndeb said:

I didn’t see any Brandy, but the vodka prices range $22-23 for a liter bottle. The Ciroq is $35, but they have 2 for $62. If I go in again, I will double check on the brandy again.

 

Thank you very much for your information  I appreciate it  Yvonne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...