Jewel to Hawaii

Scubadoc

We are considering booking the April 15 2021 Hawaii and Tahiti cruise on the jewel.  It's been along time since we have been on Norwegian. This will be our 40th anniversary and so we are looking at the SM category aft suite with large balcony or the SD category  forward suite with large balcony. Can someone help me with these questions?

Which of these do you prefer? The only ones available  in either category or on deck 10.

Is this a new itinerary for the ship? I can't find reviews of a Hawaii and Tahiti cruise on Norwegian? Has anyone done one and if so do you recommend it? 

Since we will not be in the haven what are the suite benefits on the jewel? Is there a special restaurant where we can eat breakfast and lunch?  Does this category of suite get the butler and concierge service? Any other issues with the suites on the jewel that we should be aware of?   I have read some conflicting things online about suite benefits for this ship. 

Were the suites upgraded during the recent drydock? All the videos of the aft suites are old and the carpet looks hideous and the room just looks dated. 

How is the thermal suite on the ship? We have really enjoyed these. Is it coed? Is there a hydrotherapy pool?

Does this ship have a vibe or some other quiet adult only sundeck?

thanks!