Horizon / Live / Solo - Sep 21-29-2019

sid_9169

21 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

IMG_20190927_122856.thumb.jpg.db8b9f46b3ce6e44820739a2b6f78f79.jpg

The beautiful Svetlana working daytime shift at Guy's pig and anchor bar... And, her famous fresh lime Patron margarita...

IMG_20190927_122905.jpg

Trusting she has shown the other barkeeps in the PnA how to shake and pour a drink.  The ones there in January gave the shakers a couple of light flings.  And only one could do a reasonable proper pour from the taps.  Sent 2 pints back on 2 different occasions.

But glad you're having fun.  Chang shirts often today.:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

And, just like that. The brisket steals the show. I may have to come back here tonight for the "real thing"...

I was on the Horizon last week, and had the 18 hour brisket @ the Pig N Anchor.  My husband thought I was having a Harry met Sally moment while eating it.  Was soooooooo good!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Sid,

Sorry for the interruption to those hairy chests.

In your honor, a couple of days late and $$$$ short, I messaged Seavis Tours on FB asking them to please by new life jackets and cushions.  Lo and behold, they responded!!! "We're working on it"  whatever that means.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

A little bit of everything. Chicken, brisket, pork, collard greens, baked beans, and tater salad...

IMG_20190927_120053.thumb.jpg.1a17a4699eb11098ba11617b38834bbb.jpg

IMG_20190927_120059.thumb.jpg.911c571514c023197ad6c07ae7a7ec04.jpg

So far, everything is great, especially the greens, although they're packed with meat also. The sauces are also "on point"...

That looks amazing!  Is Pig and Anchor included with the cruise or a restaurant with an additional charge?

NCL also charges extra for the fresh squeezed juices with the UBP.  I think it may be included with the UBP Plus.

I was not on CC yesterday so missed the chance to wish you a happy birthday.  Looks like it was a good one!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Things on the agenda today are: the very hairy chest competition. (Which used to be called the men's hairy chest contest) I guess political correctness has even taken over the high seas...

Wait a minute... If a woman entered such a contest, how would she even participate?  Wouldn't it against the rules for her to... Never mind!

• Like 1

Just now, LandlockedCruiser01 said:

Wait a minute... If a woman entered such a contest, how would she even participate?  Wouldn't it against the rules for her to... Never mind!

The hair would cover anything that shouldn't be displayed.....lol. I can't even. I'm at work laughing behind my monitor at those pictures.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, pcrum said:

That looks amazing!  Is Pig and Anchor included with the cruise or a restaurant with an additional charge?

NCL also charges extra for the fresh squeezed juices with the UBP.  I think it may be included with the UBP Plus.

I was not on CC yesterday so missed the chance to wish you a happy birthday.  Looks like it was a good one!

It's free for lunch on the Lanai during sea days, and the indoor restaurant is an upcharge for dinner...

• Like 2